Young FL Boy shot... People outraged... killer free

Who's the real bad guy here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21a7270778969e0479fd4jjkl9.gif

The above quote is harsh and seems biased as fuck. I carry myself and believe in the stand your ground act, but with a fucking child? You honestly want me to believe that even if this guy was defending himself he couldn't stand his ground with a child? What makes it worst is that I've heard the phone conversations amplified and you can clearly see that he shot that kid just for the hell of it. I'll let the detectives do their job, but I won't sit here and take that guys side on killing a child (black/white/latino/whatever). Shit is fucked up and if it were me I would hope you guys would have something useful to say to help.

Why do people try to characterize the guy as a child??? 17 is NOT a child. Especially when you're 6ft3.

Y'all do realize that pic with the middle fingers is another boy named trayvon. I know all black ppl look alike to y'all muthafuckas but 2 different people.

This is how everything started in the first place.
Link proof its not him please

2 DIFFERENT FUCKING PEOPLE!!! Y'ALL ARE A TRIP!!!

531343_2853854304772_1211972452_32237093_557987185_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Sean im 18 and 6 foot 1 and you call me a child all the time.

And remeber folks all white people are the deviL!

This is my point, even though he is joking. You can be a fucking giant, but if you have the mindset of an adolescent and you are of that age you are a fucking child. If you are a grown man and cannot hold your own, don't try to discredit the fact that anyone under 18 is considered a child(minor- needs adult consent to do anything life changing).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qv5MtyCl-k&list=UUUciwgZ0GP4hLnrwIbK2OcQ&index=1&feature=plcp"]Coincidence? Zimmerman 911 Calls -- All For BLACK "Suspicious" Males [Audio] - YouTube[/ame]

i listened to that up until the point the repeated "two black males"

OOOHHHHH HEESSSS SOOOOO RACISTS HE SAID BLACK

but its after the police asked what do they look like white black hispanic

Back
Top Bottom