Young FL Boy shot... People outraged... killer free

Who's the real bad guy here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What bothers me is this happened almost a month ago... there should be concrete evidence out already...

Truth. Thats why I feel nothing will be done. Everyone NOW is just starting to protest and Al Sharpton tryna rally this into a Racial thing, gotta see how it plays out. But I really don't see nothing happening with this case.

Truth. Thats why I feel nothing will be done. Everyone NOW is just starting to protest and Al Sharpton tryna rally this into a Racial thing, gotta see how it plays out. But I really don't see nothing happening with this case.

between sharpton and obama now publicly coming out and making statements it is only going to get worse. I am calling it now Zimmerman walks...

What bothers me is this happened almost a month ago... there should be concrete evidence out already... and wtf is up with Obama saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon... what does that have to do with anything...
Gettin some more of the uninformed voters on board - thats all...

So the kids dad said that was not his son screaming for help and you post a vid that says he was screaming for his life? Sounds like the spic was screaming for his life.

I posted the video to have more content to look at, not for the uninformed comments and descriptions. You can determine what you want of it, I just wanted to post something more than the Young Turks Vid.

Also, elections are coming up. So, IMO public figures are going to appear to gain votes. They could care less about some crime between a black kid and some spic, or some african warlord (Kony2012.) They just do what it takes to make people stfu and vote.

Edit: Oh, looks like I just repeated what was said. Oh well...

I don't want to read three pages of this but when I say it on the news it sure seemed to me that the guy was the agresser. He came up to the kid out of uniform and confronted him on no bases of anything. Now I feel the kid did nothing wrong. I would be made of someone accusing me of nothing, I believe it was over a bag of skittles. So now if the guy tried to detain him and he was out of uniform and didn't show I badge I would stand my ground and beat his ass too. And I totally agree with who ever said it was a child, why couldn't this man defend himself from a child. Wtf really. How do u justify killing a child in a non life threading situation you put yourself into. Don't know what ever happened with this story I only saw it once on the news and I couldn't believe they were trying to make it into a race thing

I don't want to read three pages of this but when I say it on the news it sure seemed to me that the guy was the agresser. He came up to the kid out of uniform and confronted him on no bases of anything. Now I feel the kid did nothing wrong. I would be made of someone accusing me of nothing, I believe it was over a bag of skittles. So now if the guy tried to detain him and he was out of uniform and didn't show I badge I would stand my ground and beat his ass too. And I totally agree with who ever said it was a child, why couldn't this man defend himself from a child. Wtf really. How do u justify killing a child in a non life threading situation you put yourself into. Don't know what ever happened with this story I only saw it once on the news and I couldn't believe they were trying to make it into a race thing

A. THe guy isnt a cop.
B. We all agreed a 17 year old isnt a "child"
C. The kid was a 17 year old football player... when I was in highschool, football players were not small.
D. No one has come to any conclusion yet as it is all speculation since the police have not done shit for an investigation.

A. Who cares if he was a cop
B. You aren't the ones to fucking decide
C. Maybe you should look at the news or his picture, he was 140lbs
D. He says he followed the boy, but being in fear of his life, wouldn't he avoid said person? He was the aggressor and his own story says so.

When the fuck is it okay to just walk out of school? I probably would've been arrested for truancy if I pulled that shit.

I know people are upset and shit but fuck. Carry on with your business.

A. Who cares if he was a cop
B. You aren't the ones to fucking decide
C. Maybe you should look at the news or his picture, he was 140lbs
D. He says he followed the boy, but being in fear of his life, wouldn't he avoid said person? He was the aggressor and his own story says so.

Umadbro?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

http://m.examiner.com/charleston-co...und-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Interesting read right their folks.

Umadbro?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

http://m.examiner.com/charleston-co...und-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Interesting read right their folks.

Ok you presented an article that has about as much validity as the reports I see on tv. Until I can see the event for myself and all of these allegations for myself in black and white I will stand by my opinion. Going off on a tangent I will say that my girlfriend knew that boy personally and she called me and told me, that guy is definitely a cold blooded murderer. I would rather use an analogy to explain this situation. What if I were that black male and this was the resultt of an altercation. Those of you that know me personally know that I am far larger than the guy with the gun, but at the same token you will also know that I don't look for trouble. Ok you can add in some of my school record which probably wouldn't change shit and only discredit the situation, but at the end of the day it would be the same cold hard facts a unarmed person dead. I know I joke a lot and have fun but this actually hits close to home I really hope you internet warriors wouldn't sit behind a computer and speculate if I were to be wrongfully murdered. If I were to wear a hoody around my neighborhood (towngate) and was pursued by a vigilante I would probably beat his ass also, it has been countless times I've been minding my own business(when I was young and older) and a cop or security guard interrogates me and tries to rough me up for the hell of it. The only thing that makes me different from Trayvon is my age and the fact that I could have properly defended myself. Its fucked up that y'all wanna hear all of this background information about Trayvon to even consider that he wasn't the aggressor, when the fact remains the same that he was unarmed. When you get a concealed weapon permit one of the first things you learn is to have a secondary weapon. A secondary weapon is mase, pepper spray, or a knife. If the shooter was in fear of his life and he would have followed what he had been taught the next justifiable course of action would have been to mase, pepper spray, taze, or non fatally cut Trayvon. Like I said early I am not a detective and the little facts are not accurate or public, but from my common sense I can see that was a murder and definitely not a self defense. How can you even speak about self defense if you are a vigilante? Self defense means that you are trying to escape and that the only way to do so is to take a life and or injury the aggressor in the situation. Point blank period I do not buy the shooters story and it amazes me that you guys will sit here and make up theories to protect his innocence. I just hope something similar doesn't happen to anyone you know.

Last edited:
By no means is this a stand your ground case. Stand your ground is exactly that. Someone comes at you and threatens you then yes you stand your ground. This is a follow someone, provoke them and shoot them then claim self defense case. Not stand your ground.

Too soon? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom