Xtreme Indoor Racing Monday Ladies Race Free

they breathalyze you thats great.. damn that would be the greatest part though drunken karting.. god damn them and spoiling that part..

They breathalyze you? Hell no! Last time I was there, a whole group of OBVIOUS drunks where driving karts, hitting walls, hitting eachother and stumbling around walking. They just let them go race karts. That place kicks ass though.

Im there badge and all with free membership! :laugh: that place rocks my socks. I got a lot of learning to do. You all missed the SFL super heat lap battle betweent guillermo and Mike. I may have kept up but a noob dove in front of me and spun. NEXT TIME BITCHES WE ROLL 10 DEEP!!!!!!!!!!! And yes Mike we will all have to run 1st corner dori goodness.

We're all still here, but I just wanna say thanks for inviting me out, it was fun I love hanging out with you guys! Love ya :)

went great... I learned that i have ALOT to learn. lol

it was cool hanging out with all my peeps from North SFL lol (that sounds funny) :bigthumbu

i dipped early sorry guys... but pizza and wii for the win!! we have to fill up my little place with more people and wii it up..

Smidget said:
i dipped early sorry guys... but pizza and wii for the win!! we have to fill up my little place with more people and wii it up..

next time! Every Monday or Every other Monday, good exercise and Line Study

ladies race free, we play wii, and ladies buy pizza night :bigthumbu

The only Breathalize the girls. Didn't you all see bladder thread aboout women and brain damage when drinking? :bigthumbu

Heres the Summary.

Friend Tom's birthday, TEAMS REPPIN MYCU, SNS, FMDT

Drivers:
SKY
STEPH
TOM
ERIN
JORDAN
SUAKNEE
SHOKKA
J30MEGHZ
FALLENANGEL
NATARIIX
CARLOS
CARLOS FRIEND
CARLOS FRIEND

First Race:
Fastest Lap
Sky 28.03
SUAKNEE 28.10

Second Race:
SUAKNEE 28.06
J30MEGHZ 30.02 - FASTEST GIRL in our group.

drift slide collide is what happened. haha suaknee said fuck it let me pass on the last lap and then he slams on the breaks, I lock and spin out, natariix comes head on and slams into me, haha then uhoh, more people coming, 10 go kart pile up. helmets flying! omg it was awesome you guys missed it.

We gonna try and go every other monday or girls can go every monday get practice, if you want to learn how to drive or drift. good racing skills and line study, is great for drifting. Guys come out and brush up on driving too. Great times. maybe nicole will invite us over...(as she stated) I want to lower my time to 27.0 seconds.

great times!

suaknee said:
Heres the Summary.

Friend Tom's birthday, TEAMS REPPIN MYCU, SNS, FMDT

Drivers:
SKY
STEPH
TOM
ERIN
JORDAN
SUAKNEE
SHOKKA
J30MEGHZ
FALLENANGEL
NATARIIX
CARLOS
CARLOS FRIEND
CARLOS FRIEND

First Race:
Fastest Lap
Sky 28.03
SUAKNEE 28.10

Second Race:
SUAKNEE 28.06
J30MEGHZ 30.02 - FASTEST GIRL in our group.

drift slide collide is what happened. haha suaknee said fuck it let me pass on the last lap and then he slams on the breaks, I lock and spin out, natariix comes head on and slams into me, haha then uhoh, more people coming, 10 go kart pile up. helmets flying! omg it was awesome you guys missed it.

We gonna try and go every other monday or girls can go every monday get practice, if you want to learn how to drive or drift. good racing skills and line study, is great for drifting. Guys come out and brush up on driving too. Great times. maybe nicole will invite us over...(as she stated) I want to lower my time to 27.0 seconds.

great times!

Yo Homie, get in touch with me when u get the chance, i called but got voicemail.....Hit me up!

I say we plan it for Monday Aug. 13. that gives us guys time to have $$ to pay for our karting sessions, and the girls time to have $$ to buy us pizza afterwords :D

Back
Top Bottom