XDC Orlando....=)

Jeremys car isn't bad I think there were a total of 3 cars totaled by the end of the event 2 or 3 fixable but decent damage

Had a great time pics will be up soon got most of the crashes only one i missed was J Lowes....but other than that event was pretty bad ass...stay tuned for more

Best drift event hands down. Florida drivers did work. Danofa should have won 1st IMO but I'm sure some geek will argue otherwise :rolleyes:

Best drift event hands down. Florida drivers did work. Danofa should have won 1st IMO but I'm sure some geek will argue otherwise :rolleyes:

Fuck drifting, i hate it, im never gonna do it, im gonna go home and burn my car thats so messed up that should've been a one more time.

Direct words out of leos mouth when chelsea got 2nd, leo i swear you wanted to cry.

Event was awesome :bigthumbu

Fuck drifting, i hate it, im never gonna do it, im gonna go home and burn my car thats so messed up that should've been a one more time.

Direct words out of leos mouth when chelsea got 2nd, leo i swear you wanted to cry.

Event was awesome :bigthumbu

QFT. I'm still fucking pist about that. I'm so sorry but Danofa had that. It would have only been fair if they went one more time.

Please, further elaborate. Because I'm one upset local.

On Chelsea's follow run, Chelsea tapped Waldin's RR tire with his LF tire, as Waldin exited the rear zone, it appeared that he hit the hydro, Waldin was at a deep enough angle to where it wouldn't have been normally necessary for the ebrake, which is why Chelsea ran in the the back of him, and thus they both went into the wall because Chelsea pushed Waldin into the wall, this is from the perspective of the third wall with the cars directly in front of my view, it would have been hard for the judges to tell, they can only judge on what they see, so I'm not going to say that they did a horrible job judging or any of that, but Waldin did something cheap and potentially dangerous. I'm curious to see the video.

On Chelsea's follow run, Chelsea tapped Waldin's RR tire with his LF tire, as Waldin exited the rear zone, it appeared that he hit the hydro, Waldin was at a deep enough angle to where it wouldn't have been normally necessary for the ebrake, which is why Chelsea ran in the the back of him, and thus they both went into the wall because Chelsea pushed Waldin into the wall, this is from the perspective of the third wall with the cars directly in front of my view, it would have been hard for the judges to tell, they can only judge on what they see, so I'm not going to say that they did a horrible job judging or any of that, but Waldin did something cheap and potentially dangerous. I'm curious to see the video.

I absolutely agree with you on this. Time will tell. We all know Danofa owned CFRC today.

Leo and I were right there, I didn't see Chelsea hitting him until after he hit the wall.

225153_1547131297813_1820976441_975510_1468668_n.jpg

Warren hit the wall, then chelsea hit him and then chelsea hit that wall. You could see it perfect from where me and Sam were. I don't think warren did anything dirty

Entry -
CRASH-1-XL.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Comin in to the straight. Now the Z does straighten out acouple shots from this as the BMW is still in drift.

Crash-2-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom