XDC Orlando....=)

Yeah like stated it was bs...350 hit the wall therefore making chelsea run into him...Chelsea should have taken 1 st

Entry -
CRASH-1-XL.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Comin in to the straight. Now the Z does straighten out acouple shots from this as the BMW is still in drift.

Crash-2-XL.jpg

Love the pics and these show what SteveO was talking about...

You all are blind, chelsea tapped him before rear zone, then they got apart a sec and chelsea hit throttle and made contact again and pushed matt into the wall (sandwich style) and then chelsea let off and waldin continued the run.

waldin has been driving that section the same all day, he didnt pull cheap shit. chelsea had him good but just got a litttttttle bit too aggressive. his car has more grip than anyone elses I think so he can throttle on where most of us were off throttle.

it was a crappy turnout since chelsea was doing way better, but you simply cant push another guy into a wall.

//////////////////////

i wish I coulda watched qualifying before i did my run, I was confused on where they wanted us after the first outside zone, I tried to force it outside and it made me all lame. fuck.

Although I was hoping for a win for Chelsea and his sexy Bimmer, and I believe he should have won based on the fact that he's fucking awesome...MoxBod is right, he did hit Walden...if you look at the picture above you can see the tire action... but one thing cheslea did point out when they were done is he never actually hit the wall...he hit walden...after walden ebraked...something that he wasn't doing the entire day.

Regardless, Chelsea drove like a fucking mad man and made me proud to say I am a Floridian.

Great Job to J Lowe, what a fucking man for wrecking and coming back out...Chris Jackson, for one upping me and KNOCKING OVER a Krail, and Pat Goodin, for being such a bad ass.

It was an AWESOME, AWESOME event.

You guys can think what you want but I was literally right in front of that wall with living for surf and 350 hit wall without any help...to each his own...waiting for footy

You guys can think what you want but I was literally right in front of that wall with living for surf and 350 hit wall without any help...to each his own...waiting for footy

from where you were, waldins car would have blocked your view of the contact....

Here you go. right off the camera. Only thing I ask is to not pass it around too much as the shot is gunna be a big part of the Vid I am making.

Also can a MOD pm me. I would like to change my username

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish I coulda watched qualifying before i did my run, I was confused on where they wanted us after the first outside zone, I tried to force it outside and it made me all lame. fuck.

Forsberg said it a couple times in the drivers meetings. Don't try to go out to that wall because it's not a natural line through the turn.

It's still kinda hard to tell for sure, but it looks to me like Waldin hit the wall before Chelsea hit Waldin near the rear zone.

Forsberg said it a couple times in the drivers meetings. Don't try to go out to that wall because it's not a natural line through the turn.

yea but then they moved the cones out and i forget who, told me they did it becuase they want us out more by the wall by the judges.

i thought they changed their minds.

Back
Top Bottom