WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i think you and leo just need to meet up and get this over with...:runaway::wiggle:

wtf are you talkin about kiddo, have i ever done anything to you at all? i just wanna get this shit resolved cuz im tired of seeing it here.

Oh no don't cry wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

woooooooooooo
woooooooo

Wooooooooo
wooooo

Woooooo
woooo

CHURCH ST tonight!! 11:45!!!!!!

Woooooo
woooo

PS <3

I think he's way to much of a pussy to even show up.

Wooooo

Woooo

wooooo u said pussy I better go tell a mod wooooooo I'll brb gotta go clean my semgma and cry my eyes out wooooo

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

... i dont get it

Woooooo

sucks

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

... i dont get it

Woooooo

sucks

please fight!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

its the only american thing to do

you know what here comes my "trilogy"

to jeremy, please stop with leo, i dont know why you entertain yourself with this stupidity. you have two beautiful kids, a wife, and a life... there is no need to be getting sandy in here. i understand the how it gets on your nerves, yet you complain about nobody helping out here in wpb... well if you dont react to leo's shit then he wont have anything to say...

to leo, you need to fucking stop man, you are like a herpes infection and your pissing people off all the time, personally i dont care what you say because shit like that doesnt bother me... what does bother me is the fact that all i see on this forum anymore is flaming, shit talking, and svs! leo i am asking you to just chill out and be a contributing member of this forum instead of a burden.

to kenny, i dont know why your still so upset with whatever... personally i dont remember why we are supposed to be mad at eachother... i dont care if you dont wanna hang out with me, but i dont like the tension... i would like to be able to see you and not have you avoid me... you are a friend of matt's and i am too, so it is kinda silly for matt to make plans with me or you and not all just hang out... as of right now its whatever cuz you guys are back in school so i wont be around as much....

SO NOW THAT ITS ALL OUT THERE CAN EVERYONE JUST STOP PLEASE! ITS GETTING TO BE SO FRUSTRATING... THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom