WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would come if us wpb people acutally did stuff as a community and not talked so
much shit so count me out, and hopefully soon after my car is done iam out of fl.

i was thinking cheap stuff like hambergers and hot dogs maybe?
itll probly be like 25 to 30 bucks and if we get ten people then every one could pay 3 bucks which is totally worth it

see leo.. here u are complaining how "drifters" dont help out other drifters and how this community sucks cuz were all douche bags and make you cry and shit. i dont see why not honestly i love bbq cookouts and im down like a clown at a 5 year old birthday!

plus i wanna eat some great burgers soon.

EDIT: and watch leo fail,eat cock,play with his dildo he bought today at spencers..

fucking this x8348973282703

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

im down when my car stops misfiring..

Thanks for that bumper broski!!!!

hey i can host this little burger fest... i cook the best meats! lol, seriously tho, get at least 5 peeps to show up and i will buy the burgers... (donations welcome not required...)

u know what here

OKEHEELEE PARK
SATURDAY 3:00 PM

lemme know... matt call me!

hey i can host this little burger fest... i cook the best meats! lol, seriously tho, get at least 5 peeps to show up and i will buy the burgers... (donations welcome not required...)

u know what here

OKEHEELEE PARK
SATURDAY 3:00 PM

lemme know... matt call me!

Dickhead.. Saturday is CFRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom