WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you guys wouldn't shit talk so much maybe we could actually keep 1 original thread.

I know we are all gay at one point in our lives but... Leo and Dan take gay to a whole new level.

[ame="http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/3l2CqDq2DWSY5zov"]Everyday Fun by JibJab Sendables - Sports - Video shared by Amy@@AMEPARAM@@external_make_id=3l2CqDq2DWSY5zov@@AMEPARAM@@3l2CqDq2DWSY5zov[/ame]

Last edited:
Ok here's the deal. This goes to everybody:

Don't call /text me asking me where the meet is at and what time. For the record all of you excluding some (which I will mention later) are a group of fanbois. You own RWD cars yet you don't drift them. What's the point? Be smart; better yet, be like Kenny and realize that you fail at this sport called drifting and buy your self a nice little civic.

This call-out is for everybody with the exceptions of:

Myself

BarefootDrifter

Jimmybahhh

nismoTuner21

All of the rest of you fags are simply filled with bullshit and excuses and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it.

MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD.

leo is a fucking idiot iam not coming to anymore wpb meets uptill my car is done

no your just a fucking fanboi.

Last edited:
iam a fanboi? lmao

maybe u should learn how to drift before calling people out that can out slide u anyday

ur nothing but a winny little mexican that thinks he can actually drift....u should sell ur car and buy a moped and kill urself

Ok here's the deal. This goes to everybody:

Don't call /text me asking me where the meet is at and what time. For the record all of you excluding some (which I will mention later) are a group of fanbois. You own RWD cars yet you don't drift them. What's the point? Be smart; better yet, be like Kenny and realize that you fail at this sport called drifting and buy your self a nice little civic.

This call-out is for everybody with the exceptions of:

Myself

BarefootDrifter

Jimmybahhh

nismoTuner21

All of the rest of you fags are simply filled with bullshit and excuses and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it.

MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD.

no your just a fucking fanboi.

lol new law
you own a rwd and you have to drift it

iam a fanboi? lmao

maybe u should learn how to drift before calling people out that can out slide u anyday

ur nothing but a winny little mexican that thinks he can actually drift....u should sell ur car and buy a moped and kill urself

At least my car runs cracker...

And excuse me? I do pretty dam good considering the fact of how long I've been actually drifting so don't weld in your bobo ass cage that way when you hit a wall you actually die. :bigthumbu

lol new law
you own a rwd and you have to drift it

LMAOL. No. Kenny BTW I fucking love you but I just used you as an example. I know you love drifting but you just had bad experience but I'm sure you'll come back. But I would think its a law when you own a 240, have a welded and coils, yet you don't drift. That my friend is indeed the definition of a fucking fan boi.

Last edited:
At least my car runs cracker...

And excuse me? I do pretty dam good considering the fact of how long I've been actually drifting so don't weld in your bobo ass cage that way when you hit a wall you actually die. :bigthumbu

lol bobo ass cage u havent even seen my car and no ur not good at all for how long u have been drifting and of course ur car runs cuz mine is in pieces, dont be mad cuz u have a POS s13 thats falling apart cuz ur to poor to acutally build something right....dont act like ur something when ur not

lol bobo ass cage u havent even seen my car and no ur not good at all for how long u have been drifting and of course ur car runs cuz mine is in pieces, dont be mad cuz u have a POS s13 thats falling apart cuz ur to poor to acutally build something right....dont act like ur something when ur not

I'll let Shane argue for me.:rolleyes:

just end it there
dont make a fool out of yourself

I never make a fool out of myself. I'm just an honest person. But seriously, Shane would do a better job then me.

lol does someone have a new BF cute....but u keep sliding in parking lots and go nowhere in drifting :bigthumbu have fun iam out this

will do. LMK when your any of you 35 s13's are ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom