WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah woah who said anything about free ;)

Also iam putting the hammer heads on me Jimmy Kenny and matt are doing it hit me up tomorrow

Last edited:
they were 30 sidewalls btw... and good turn out, fu k al the flakers...jk, but foreal cant start anything back up with nobody showin... soooo lets get it goin again, its almost summmer time... good job dom, nice to meet you... good sliding.

ya i know theyre uber gay but i felt like goin out to a meet tonite. i think they did one last thursday. like they use to at hooters

EVERYONE COME OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHT,TO SONICS ON LAKE WORTH AND JOG,JERERMYS B-DAY=EXTREME PP TOUCH TIME..LETS ALL GO TO THAT BUFFET ON OKEECHOBEE CHINESE FTW!PROBLY AROUND 8-9ISHHHHH

Last edited:
I took sat off so I can get fucked up Friday and not have to worry about going into work hung over lol

nice... so we can all still go out tho... in honor of jeremy i think its time for one of the older locations hmm hmmm kinda around bill... no posting on here, but u know...

nice... so we can all still go out tho... in honor of jeremy i think its time for one of the older locations hmm hmmm kinda around bill AND VAS... no posting on here, but u know...

im so down, stock suspension FTW/L. i'll still come kill tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom