WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im starting my boost project this monday, should have the motor out in the pm and ready to put back in the next day if nothing to big goes roung

Nah don't go back tomorrow hold off alittle u guys will ruin the spot again....it was pretty fun even though I didn't hVe my car...if it started to rain I was so down to slide the truck lol

yea lets hold back for a fiew days cus than cops start telling other cops to keep an eye out and even tho we arent realy doing anything bad, its best to stay clear of any situations like that

yea lets hold back for a fiew days cus than cops start telling other cops to keep an eye out and even tho we arent realy doing anything bad, its best to stay clear of any situations like that

yo berto, nate, jaybird whoever lemme know where this is... send me a pm... is it a usual or what lemme know!

yeah, i dont like Temple st. Last time i went there, the cops showed up almost immediately..

My favorite all time spot is the Red Egret turn.. Home track

Gotcha that place is nice too I have yet to slide there nicely with my purple hatch. The only time I went there with this car was when I first got it and it was my first turbo'd car with welded so I was still learning to control it. We should all go out there one night/ morning

yeah, or sunday afternoon is the best time. no one is out there and you slide for hours in the daylight.. its nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom