WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude seriously, how is that talking shit ur jsut taking it the wrong way. i clearly asked if he can hit a turn yet.

I think he can stick up for himself if needed. He talks shit to everyone anyway he should beable to take it.

You don't have to believe me, that's just my opinion. I'm gonna have to call BS on you having the hammerheads fitted, I haven't seen the pics you promised :p

this^

leo can u actually do a turn yet

lol I can accept shit like that from Ben because we both fuck around...ALOT

dude seriously?

how r u gunna talk shit. cmon, and the last time leo saw u, u werent doin so hot either.

Thanks for backing me up babicakes! Um, me and Ginger kid Ben just mess around with eachother so it's ok; I know he does it out of ginger love :). And as for doing a turn well lets just say that now that I have a driftable 240 on coilovers, I can do a turn here and there ;)

I think he can stick up for himself if needed. He talks shit to everyone anyway he should beable to take it.

this isin't a blog. Go express your feelings elsewhere...

Last edited:
stfu lol this time ill have brakes thats the only reason why i didnt go. matt said i could of used his se's at the track last time.

leo why dont u go out? itll be fun lol

Last edited:
Trust me, i've killed most of my family. The only excuse I have left is the A group of ginger people ran me off the road and got a flat tire excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom