WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every wed. night at my work there is a car meet for classic cars but these old farts cant get more than 10 cars out there. so i talked to my manager of my work ( hes also the owner of this great big shopping center with a great parking lot) and he said he'd like to get more cars to come out, being us and the biz speed crew i guess. anyone down?

p.s awesome coupons for eating haha :bigthumbu

Every wed. night at my work there is a car meet for classic cars but these old farts cant get more than 10 cars out there. so i talked to my manager of my work ( hes also the owner of this great big shopping center with a great parking lot) and he said he'd like to get more cars to come out, being us and the biz speed crew i guess. anyone down?

p.s awesome coupons for eating haha :bigthumbu

Biz speed crew lol

um, I think it was clear in the previous 101 pages that bizspeed is a cluster of gay posers...

um, I think it was clear in the previous 101 pages that bizspeed is a cluster of gay posers...

ok

and its not much farther from sonics, like 5 mins south

its on the corner of boynton beach blvd and jog ( shopping center with publix and duffys)

sounds good to me as long as thiers no bizspeed pussies. wpb meets were poppin like 3months ago. the last official meet was epic. people even came from down south to enjoy the scene.

sounds good to me as long as thiers no bizspeed pussies. wpb meets were poppin like 3months ago. the last official meet was epic. people even came from down south to enjoy the scene.

Iam down to go out since I have my new s13 :D just fitting the hammerheads today there will be a thread by the end of the night with them stock body!!!!!!!

yo solowkoopi i wouldnt be so mad if you wouldve at least talked to me or tell me that u found other plans. i dont c why u cant just tell me that u sold it already. or w/e u did wit the 5 speed. even tho i was first to look into it. w/e ill find another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom