WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
New spot??? :))

I'm happy, is it far?

I'll be out there fo sho nukka

oh & I got caught sliding 2 nights ago & the cops said they wouldn't be such assholes about it if we blocked the areas off so no traffic comes in so we don't wreck into other ppl, he said if I had my little section blocked off & somewhat more secure he wouldve just let me go but instead he gave me a fine...

Just something for u guys to think about, maybe bring cones or caution tape or other crap?

Didn't see you "rippin it" lol, jk dude, put that car to use next time!

i had just swapped wheels and had the key in the ignition to go, hahah then popo. its all good, i usually do, but ask anyone thats out there with me regularly, when i get bad feelings, bad things happen no joke. everytime i decide to leave cops come 2 minutes later, and last night the whole night felt bad, and well....

i had just swapped wheels and had the key in the ignition to go, hahah then popo. its all good, i usually do, but ask anyone thats out there with me regularly, when i get bad feelings, bad things happen no joke. everytime i decide to leave cops come 2 minutes later, and last night the whole night felt bad, and well....

i know i was pissed

i was going to try to give you a little love tap <3

John, so you're an asshole and a lurk... GOOD JOB! The reason I say you can't run a good business is because the place you're employed at has screwed over various friends of mine. And I say you run it because they all have said they spoke to John. Also, how come you're calling me out for talking shit when I'm only one of the 5 people that have? That said, how is your life so lame and full of nothing that you have to go and do some research on some "19 year old bag boy"?? You sound like a bad ass for calling me out btw... <333

And don't pretend you don't know my name... You obviously do to know all that info about me.

Last edited:
John, so you're an asshole and a lurk... GOOD JOB! The reason I say you can't run a good business is because the place you're employed at has screwed over various friends of mine. And I say you run it because they all have said they spoke to John. Also, how come you're calling me out for talking shit when I'm only one of the 5 people that have? That said, how is your life so lame and full of nothing that you have to go and do some research on some "19 year old bag boy"?? You sound like a bad ass for calling me out btw... <333

And don't pretend you don't know my name... You obviously do to know all that info about me.

:laugh::laugh:

If anyone is intrested me and a couple people may hit up a new spot so whoever is intrested lmk I'll let u know where but it's alittle further then last nights spot

Last edited:

ok i still don't see what a shop or place i work at has to do with me... and you hating me? what have i done to you? and you don't seem to know what your talking about with your "friends" cars. since when have i ever said i wasn't an asshole?

:laugh::laugh:

If anyone is intrested me and a couple people may hit up a new spot so whoever is intrested lmk I'll let u know where but it's alittle further then last nights spot

so whats your problem with me?

i think the reason for no one liking you is because you always have the "im better than everyone" attitude..
and always talking shit about other peoples cars.. not everyone has tons of money to build their cars like yours..

and bringing a gun.. why? like seriously why?
thats just sketchy as fuck, it pretty much says you're looking for trouble or expecting it.

hmmm well in that case please leave our thread, or it will be closed. thanks.....if nobody likes, (i dont know u), then why stick around.

-----as for everyone, chill out mah niggz, he will shutup if u do.

i think the reason for no one liking you is because you always have the "im better than everyone" attitude..
and always talking shit about other peoples cars.. not everyone has tons of money to build their cars like yours..

and bringing a gun.. why? like seriously why?
thats just sketchy as fuck, it pretty much says you're looking for trouble or expecting it.

i in no way think my car is better then everyone elses.. my shit barely stays running... as for me having a gun. it is always on me. i don't check my mail with out it. thats how i always have and always will be. it's my right i will do it. there was a night out at 20mile when some kid pulled a gun and everyone looked at me. but i was on my bike and didn't have it. so theres a perfect example of why i carry.

come on guys, seriously. stop being childish. I don't know john personally, but i am good friends with Guy and Gary, and from what i here, he's a super cool dude. and if you guys are gonna do this whole "i hate john" deal, please do it elsewhere... hell, start a "Official I hate John" thread if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom