WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude my maf took a shit and i had to ride back to boca from countyline going less than 40mph, and because it was sooo rich without the maf i almost used a whole tank

dj thats what mine was doing before, but not as rich as yours, just go buy maf cleaner, take it out take the sensor out and spray everything down. see whats good after that. mafs arnt cheap, so be smart

dj thats what mine was doing before, but not as rich as yours, just go buy maf cleaner, take it out take the sensor out and spray everything down. see whats good after that. mafs arnt cheap, so be smart

Well he can do that and if it doesn't work I got one I'll sell him cheap cheap since he is so sexy

jeremy were tha buck hav you been
i was gonna go into your job but i couldnt get a hold of you
pm or call me

i had fun at countyline..

my first time legally sliding.

my car sucks so for anyone who saw the pos red hatch with quarter panel damage...that was me

open diff, stock ka, non-locking e-brake,and for some reason rev limit was at 5k?

i made the most of it but next time will be much better i hope

dude my maf took a shit and i had to ride back to boca from countyline going less than 40mph, and because it was sooo rich without the maf i almost used a whole tank

Shoulda let me try that trick son! Your loss.

And county line was the titss!! How do I get an orange name? I want a sig... lol

for all those who dont know, i have a z32 already installed, MATT is letting me borrow his to see if it is the maf... otherwise i have some diagnosing to do!

and leo i think its the maf cuz it doesnt wanna rev higher than 2, and its rich, and it does it intermittenly. sooo.... well see

yea if your maf is completly cut off or horibly bad the ecu loops the signal and wont let ya pass 2grand

if you do get one tho go to advanced autozone and order one cus if its bad they will ship you another one the next day but if you get it off ebay or a random person you cant return it

Last edited:
yea if your maf is completly cut off or horibly bad the ecu loops the signal and wont let ya pass 2grand

if you do get one tho go to advanced autozone and order one cus if its bad they will ship you another one the next day but if you get it off ebay or a random person you cant return it

I didn't know they united?

Well he can do that and if it doesn't work I got one I'll sell him cheap cheap since he is so sexy

back off Jeremy, DJ only gets it on with me and Kenny...

I wanna bang his ass!!!

huh?

Lets BanG Solowkoopi!!!

lets grow up now...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom