WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying cause I didn't realize I have to look into closing this thread and create another thread due to the post count so soon. Crap, now you guys have me talking in this. :mad:

ill let u drive my car if u let us set an sfl record.

yay!

Last edited:
it will be smarter for us not to go slide on wendsdays especially the end of the month. its a dam farm out everywhere.

Nice well guys I won't be coming out to the meets anymore till I have my cars running and get my shop where I want to so hope to see u all around and come stop by the shop sometime

it seems that this meet and slide thing only lasted a little while, ii think that back in the day, or in the mother land street sliding was acceptable now its just ridonculous!

Beeline was never safe guys. I live 5min from there. Way better spots a little north of it with NO cops. Should have called me up.

its alright, im done anyway...i cant afford it either... i seriously drive like 30-50 miles everytime i come up for a meet..........

Haha tru that

license now!

Btw your all under arrest for tresspassing...

Idk bout u guys but I don't remember getting arrested.

I'm glad my brother didn't say anything dumb to piss him off cuz my brother was wasted & he's a pissed off drunk lol

been there done that twice actually hes k but a dick at the same time. he tried to give us a court apearance last time and it turns out hes printer was broken i was stoked. Did he give you guys tickets?

been there done that twice actually hes k but a dick at the same time. he tried to give us a court apearance last time and it turns out hes printer was broken i was stoked. Did he give you guys tickets?

nope, hes just like whos idea was it to come out here, then he looked at me cuz im from boca....hahahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom