wow, holy retards.

taking bets, how long before one of them are on the news for hitting a building or killing someone.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

or option 3 :driving: into someones living room

taking bets, how long before one of them are on the news for hitting a building or killing someone.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

or option 3 :driving: into someones living room

Bet on this one, how long before the cops find out and the news is all over this

Their like a Risky Devils kind of people but with horrible cars and no skills.

plz don't compare them to risky devil in the slightest way. RD is a group of COOL dudes with COOL cars that do COOL things.

These guys are horrible.

How do I become friends with them? I need to learn to DRIPT.

Makin this a big deal to the cops.. not smart... I can see 240's and anything with an exhaust becoming outlawed and seriously gettin profiled by every cop with a chip on his shoulder

liked, even though the name is offensive to a whiny bitch like myself. what a bunch of retards. if i ever street drift, which is a rare occasion to test out new suspension, i make sure to do it in a large lot in an industrial area with no cars or civilians around.

Isnt the red hatch with the transformer sticker on this site? also has black pignose front bumper.

nvm i was thinking of ArgieSlide52 but the transformer sticker is in the wrong location and he doesnt have grids.

Last edited:
okay ill be the first to admit 3-4 years ago i was being a retarded kid on the street but i NEVER did it on the road and i NEVER did it during the day time and i NEVER did it towards oncoming traffic with some kid with a camera standing on the side of the road. I kept it in parking lots miles away from anywhere and i got caught a couple of times and paid my dues.

i will not be drifting off a tack ever again and these kids should do the same before they get caught, hurt, killed or hurt someone else.

but sadly it takes something bad to happen before people like this realize how dumb they really are.

Back
Top Bottom