wow, holy retards.

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
So there's this "crew" in West Palm Beach Florida called "JDM KIDS" or JDMK for short. Their like a Risky Devils kind of people but with horrible cars and no skills. lol. Their a bunch of jdm tyte fanbois that "drift". Really they just do a bunch of doughnuts and spin out while doing them. We usually just amuse ourselves watching them wreck constantly. :laugh:

Like this fan page JDMGAY (spoof of the real JDMK) because inside there is a video of them almost hitting a civilian trying to "street slide".

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jdmgay/187046268014538

Last edited:
lmao the kid in the s14 says to atleast give him credit for not hitting the on coming car, lmao these kids are fucking idoits and yes people like this give us a bad name, they need to go back to their hondas

I dont understand. Is that page a page that hates on the fanboys? or is that their actual page? I see that it says JDM gay or whatever but yea.

Because if its a page that hates on them and they know about it and it makes them mad then I will "like" it

I dont understand. Is that page a page that hates on the fanboys? or is that their actual page? I see that it says JDM gay or whatever but yea.

Because if its a page that hates on them and they know about it and it makes them mad then I will "like" it

yes it is a page to hate on them and they know about it lol

A lot of people say not to say "can't" but many can't, and really shouldn't, so someone needs to tell them "Just don't." It only makes sense.

Finally someone posted this shit thanks Leo, these kids are ruining our bad name even more.

Sucks, we already get fucked with by cops now it's just going to get worse

Back
Top Bottom