Working on a new event at a completely new venue in SFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichDaBear

Driver
Okay folks! Chris and I are going to be putting on a drift competition at a completely new venue in South Florida! Please hit us up if your interested in being a vendor or have any ideas for the event! And stay tuned for more details to come!

The venue is currently being worked out, once it's locked in I will let you all know.

- Rich

Okay folks! Chris and I are going to be putting on a drift competition at a completely new venue in South Florida! Please hit us up if your interested in being a vendor or have any ideas for the event! And stay tuned for more details to come!

The venue is currently being worked out, once it's locked in I will let you all know.

- Rich
Hope you actually make this happen and not flake out like every other person that has said they are gonna start a new venue to slide.

why post stuff about it if theres nothing set in yet.... couldnt you wait till you got it offical

Just to get the buzz going and to dangle the carrot in your face for our amusement!!! lol

Don't worry guys... I'm extremely dedicated to getting a new local series going.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Hit me up to volunteer if we get the venue.

Absolutely! We'll definitely need the help.

What city? Area?

You dont have to disclose the location. Just curious as to the general location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom