Working on a new event at a completely new venue in SFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to get a little buzz going guys. Whatever ends up happening we will need a couple things.
1. Sponsors
2. Vendors
3. Drivers (time for some people to step it up and get off skidpad)
4. Spectators
5. Volunteers

Just trying to get a little buzz going guys. Whatever ends up happening we will need a couple things.
1. Sponsors
2. Vendors
3. Drivers (time for some people to step it up and get off skidpad)
4. Spectators
5. Volunteers

1.nope
2.nope
3.yes
4.yes
5.yes

when is this going down!

We're going to shoot for late august to give us some time to get people committed to driving/vending.

If this event is successful then we're going to shoot for a series.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

i hate threads like this pre-annoucing the pre announcement.

Sorry for not having all the info yet but we're looking at putting it together in just 2 short months, so we need all the lead time we can get to get the buzz going and word out there.

Well, once you can get a committed answer Im sure the community will step up.

Get someone to do some video work for it.

Once the venue is approved get someone from media to go out there and get some footage as a teaser. I would happily volunteer. Nothing crazy. Just some good shots of the track, maybe some guys talking about it, the owner, a few drifters etc and then some drift footage on it.

That in my opinion will get more people interested then fancy stickers and flyers.

I'd be plenty down to drive and bring some more drivers, and some spectators, and helpout if needed :D

Well, once you can get a committed answer Im sure the community will step up.

Get someone to do some video work for it.

Once the venue is approved get someone from media to go out there and get some footage as a teaser. I would happily volunteer. Nothing crazy. Just some good shots of the track, maybe some guys talking about it, the owner, a few drifters etc and then some drift footage on it.

That in my opinion will get more people interested then fancy stickers and flyers.

Down as well for this!

let me know if you want to put together a teaser media deal. ill try to go out there with the SoS guys to take care of it

Last edited:
I honestly can do more good on the computer end than shooting, if that isnt obvious yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom