Why the

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
Can't BP plug the oil spill. Everytime I turn on the news they come up with a different method to plug it. This is bullshit.

some things just need one of these in them:

cork-1.jpg

u guys have to understand this has never happened before at this depth, its a fucking mile down. everything they are trying to do has never been tried at that depth. bp and the company that was running the rig fucked up but there are no try and true way to fix this.

sounds like a personal problem because they supposed to have emergency procedures for this type of shyt. the fukin place blew up. highly preventable. f!@# the "accident happens" stuff. got all this money and cant provide no safety, no protocol.

-davine; i overstand.

sounds like a personal problem because they supposed to have emergency procedures for this type of shyt. the fukin place blew up. highly preventable. f!@# the "accident happens" stuff. got all this money and cant provide no safety, no protocol.

-davine; i overstand.

agreed with this one.

At the risk of sounding like an overly dramatic hippie; to me, this spill is a pimple on the ass of the real tragedy - the demand for oil and all that it encompasses. To blame BP...or Transocean, Cameron Intl, government, oil tycoons, lobbyists, etc would a hypocritical thing to do. I just hope somebody can fix it soon.

Back
Top Bottom