Why ricers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hialeah Quiz

What Street/Ave is Milander Blvd?
What is the common name for 103rd/49th st?
What Mall is home to all the youth?
what supermarket chain supplies all of hialeah?

and the bonus question

Finish this name. Father Felix ____________?

Last edited:
Hialeah Quiz

What Street/Ave is Milander Blvd? 12th ave/ nw 67th ave?
What is the common name for 103rd/49th st? la cuarenta y nueve? lol
What Mall is home to all the youth? Westland
what supermarket chain supplies all of hialeah? Sedanos?

and the bonus question

Finish this name. Father Felix Varela

natariix said:
Hialeah Quiz

What Street/Ave is Milander Blvd? 12th ave/ nw 67th ave?
What is the common name for 103rd/49th st? la cuarenta y nueve? lol
What Mall is home to all the youth? Westland
what supermarket chain supplies all of hialeah? Sedanos?

and the bonus question

Finish this name. Father Felix Varela

:applause:

you guys dont even know who felix varela was... i am the real deal cause i was born in cuba and migrated to hialeah, i barely saw any improvement..:(

dont make me get started on Antonio Maceo Grajales, Los Mambises, Carlos Manuel de Cespedes, Mariana Grajales, Nicolas Guillen, Jose Marti, Jose Raul Capablanca... etc

LOL, cubanaso!!! This is great, and one question before we get WAY off topic.....was the cobalt yellow? If so I see that kid at the spots and would like to congratulate him on being a JACKASS!!! LOL

KDMTyte said:
LOL, cubanaso!!! This is great, and one question before we get WAY off topic.....was the cobalt yellow? If so I see that kid at the spots and would like to congratulate him on being a JACKASS!!! LOL

it is wine colored I will post pics of the super charger & the car later

yes yes he's dumb. But this is SFLD bitch, we get off topic on here, we're all ADD so shut the fuck up, and get the fuck off the internets, learn how to post pix ;)

DAMN IT, I really wanted to call a cobalt SS owner a JACKASS, oh well I think I'm still gonna do it! This is coming from a guy who drives Hyundai's, unfortunately for them one of the Hyundai's beats those things, name me another Hyundai elantra that would beat a built type-r motor in a civic hatch!! LOL poor souls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom