Why ricers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

javidrifter

Mr.Disapointment
Driver
I work at Maroone chevrolet of miami & deal with a large quantity of retards but just recently I found there king & I thought you should know this because frankly its hilarious this guy has a 06 chevy cobalt SS (ownership of this car automaticly qualifies him as a retard) the first time I met this guy he brought his car in because his clutch was slipping & he tryed to feed me some bullshit that it had been that way since he bought it so I would fix it under warranty so I test drove the car & as soon as I pulled out of the dealer the clutch sliped like there was no tomorrow (btw the car only has 4,000 mi on the clock) so I told him that the only way this car would be repaired under warranty was if my boss singed off on it so the guy confesses that he races the car & that he dose massive burn outs so the guy talks to my boss & my boss actualy cut him a break & approved the job as a good will because of his grandfather who has baught like 15 lunch trucks from us so I did the job replaced the flywheel (which was too warped to resurface due to over heating) pressure plate & lutch disk & sent him on his way that was 2months ago I thought that chapter of my life was over oh no as I was going to lunch last week on sat. I saw the cobalt on a flatbed coming in to the dealer I thought I was gonna barf so I walked over to see what was going on the guy says he started the car & herd a noise coming from the super charger shut it off & had it towed here so I got some guys & we pushed it to my bay when I pulled off the silicone coupler from the throtle body I saw a threaded hole in the intake pipe (curious I thought to myself) when I opened the throtle plate with my hand there were metal shaveings every where so I removed the drive belt to find the supercharger siezed I removed the supercharger metal all over the intakemanifold & there was a strange purple pinkish film all inside the intake & supercharger when I smelled the film it was methanol it turns out the hole in the intake pipe was for an injector he had a methonal kit in the car I found the pipeing & the wiring he had hid it so my boss comes over sees the car pisses his pants laughing & says bitch gotta pay $1500 for the supercharger & 10 hr. for removeal engine cleaning & supercharger installation thats what he gets for being a homo ricer who drives like shit every where he goes

lol dam that fucking sucks but he kinda deserves it if hes gonna treat and drive his car like shit.
ricer.jpg

lmao thats hilarious that reminds me of the kid in the stock neon with a 50 shot who blew out his motor on pines trying to race me in my vigor.

cono que cubano! i bet that was hard to type while your waving your hands around too :p

hell if i know but i know enough if i see a coconut and a dead chicken to run the other way.

j0nes said:
hell if i know but i know enough if i see a coconut and a dead chicken to run the other way.

lol ...... its not santeria chico una cotonesa una pinga con dos cabesas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom