Why Obama won

I can see how one could make that mistake when asked that question, especially if one is nervous. Still lol

Dude. If I had never even heard of Obama, I would have voted for him.

Just to keep Mitt Romney out of that office. Anyone who disagrees is a massive fucktard.

It may be the lesser of two evils, but still better than romney.

Just to keep Mitt Romney out of that office. Anyone who disagrees is a massive fucktard.

SO... your calling anyone who voted for Romney a Fucktard?

I'm a fucktard because I voted against a president who allowed Fast and Furious to kill a Border Patrol Agent, allowed 4 hero's to die in Libya while watching it via drone footage and instead of activating troops who were an hour away let the soldiers die after a 7 hour firefight, who has added more than 6 trillion to our national debt, who went to the Middle East apologizing for America's "wrongdoings" but refused to meet with Israel, who has unemployment rates up since he was elected, and most of all is not a US citizen. If that makes me a fucktard then please call me chief of them.

That is just a short list of things he has done wrong.

This is America not some pussy third world country.

Liberals........if you use common sense and logic they result to childish name calling.

Last edited:
Were all fucked... Only good canidate was Gary Johnson anyway. Start stacking up on guns and ammo, if you can find any.

I really hope one day ppl stop voting to either get a president out or to stop someone else from becoming one. I think if ppl had truly voted for a candidate for his stance on things and not trying to pigeon hold someone else the outcome of the election would have been way different.

electoral college votes > people's votes
thats mainly what decides it. other wise, al gore would have been president in 2000

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9v5z8Jc1Lm6LuBLw"]Video: Secret Service Investigating Womans Facebook After Posting "Maybe He Will Get Assassinated This Term" (Calls Obama N-Word, Claims Not To Be Racist)[/ame]

Best Picture I Seen So Far.

meme-300x396.png

Back
Top Bottom