Why Obama won

I love reading comments that just point out all of the negative aspects of Obama's run. Like fucking bush didn't start this trend with killing tax dollars fighting shadow wars and "looking" for Bin Laden. Romney supporters are crying about redistribution of wealth when honestly they stole this land from Native Americans and the earned that wealth through slavery. How can you cry about shit that wasn't essentially yours? If you lied and cheated to get where you are how can you honestly say that its "your" money and "your" country. Everybody fucking pays taxes except Romney so get out of here with that self loathing bullshit. The country has been in debt so thats nothing new. People abuse that government aid shit, I'll give you that but I have yet to see a presidential candidate without a fault.

Last edited:
Sweden has a KING much easier elections, he has sex with sheep or reindeer gets babies and they become the next kings!!
Dictatorship is the best system!!
Freedom is for Pussies!!

Most liberals feel as if Obama can do no wrong, as if he is some sort of godsend. You want to keep Mitt Romney out of office because you think hes a liar, right? Well what about all the empty promises that were made to you in 2008 out of which almost NONE were kept, does that not make Obama a liar? a proven one. What about the unemployment rate a t 8% which does NOT take into account the people who have dropped out of the job market all together. Doubling the numbers of people on welfare? The extremely poor handling of the Benghazi situation. Just because he has a certain charm about his ways and knows how to talk circles around people does not make him a good leader. Not only that but he also went on to lie in front of all the viewers of the debate stating that he claimed the attacks in Benghazi was a "terrorist attack". If that were the case it would not have taken them 2 weeks to see-saw between "oh it was the video" or whatever they were saying.

Also everyone blames Bush for placing us in this rotten mess we are in today, right? He might not have helped the cause but the blame has to be traced back to the deregulation of the banking system, which of course you can trace back to everyone's favorite Bill Clinton, back in 1999. George Bush had to make a lot of tough calls as a President, and even though I am not a fan of the war at all, the government sector spending helped keep us afloat whn the private sector spending had all but diminished.

I can go on and about this but the truth is no one cares about the facts, and it doesn't make a difference anymore as the election is over and America has made its decision. But for the love of God think about who you vote for next time, don't just go in blindly following without knowing the policies of who you're voting for, or the issues at hand.

Last edited:
Bush wasn't supposed to be reelected and both mitt and obama were two really bad picks for the next president. people are ignorant and were gonna have to deal with this for 4 more years, i also plan on keeping my guns even if i have to bury them in a field :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom