Why doesnt FL have anything like this...

madk180sx

Driver
Will be shipping out for Air Force soon and i know i have to pick 10 places to be stationed. This is definitely on my list.

Awesome vid and track for sure.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/13101988"]pacific grand prix drift invite 7/3 on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:
Don't get you hopes up on getting any of the places you pick, they are going to stick you where they think they need you. Just sayin.

That miata was getting it in, cool vid and on a side note i freaking hate vimeo. Hope you go where you want man GL

Here's the deal. We have places like that. No one wants to put there neck out and try to get the places, because NONE of you doods will go.

Like everyone... Florida fails the sport will never grow here cause only like 20 people actually drift in Florida everyone else drifts once then make a carrier out of being professional shit talkers on forums. All talk no action thats what florida sums up to. Theirs a good reason why there are no more steady organizers anymore like it was in 02-07. Cause this place is a waist of time. :boring:

a men timmy boy!!! a men!! where u been fuck boy, get out of ur shell. call me i got some news

If i saw a place similar to that track, i would make it my duty in life to drive it every single event but i havent seen any at all.

Back
Top Bottom