Why doesnt FL have anything like this...

All talk no action thats what florida sums up to. Theirs a good reason why there are no more steady organizers anymore like it was in 02-07. Cause this place is a waist of time. :boring:

yeah. remember fdc? probably not because there was only a few rounds for this reason.

I wasn't meaning he didn't literally remember the series. Just saying there was only a few rounds of any kind of real series in Florida that was worth mentioning.

Heard that one before!

lol

I truly hope FL is coming back.

I have neglected my car ever since I moved here. I guess people have rubbed off on me. I am finally now doing things like...changing the oil, and repairing panels...errr...adding panels lol.
by next month, my car will be alot different, and I truly hope alot of guys out here step their game up, cus its not just about how much angle u have...contrary to Floridian belief....you have to look good while doing it ;)
goodnight SFL.

lol

I truly hope FL is coming back.

I have neglected my car ever since I moved here. I guess people have rubbed off on me. I am finally now doing things like...changing the oil, and repairing panels...errr...adding panels lol.
by next month, my car will be alot different, and I truly hope alot of guys out here step their game up, cus its not just about how much angle u have...contrary to Floridian belief....you have to look good while doing it ;)
goodnight SFL.

unless you let me drive. then ill make your nice car look like shit. ootie knows! lol

-Marco

Back
Top Bottom