who wants to do my swap i will pay cash !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Originally Posted by ea95zenki
honestly just save up and do it the right way. if u dont like the high prices then maybe this type of hobby is not for you..

Um just a thouught...theres dudes running zip-tied aero/bumpers and spray-painted cars as DD or drift cars (none of which i have a problem with BTW i like that shit)
So...WTF is this shit about doing shit the "right way?"

Nigguh do that shit in ur back yard as long as somebody knows what theyre doing....
not to try to take any credit away from the quality work done by some shops...bc for 2large, thats a really good deal IMO
but that buncha bullshit about "if u dont like the high prices then this hobby isnt for you"
LMFAO C'mon homie....

Most of us are broke here just trying to do what we do...
Zipties, primer, mis-matched wheels, and home-swaps FTW!!!

haha FTW man!

zipties, spray paint and mismatched wheels are drifting at its core. Honestly im a good mechnic but im not about to do my own swap. One im lazy and i have seen JG's work. They do way cleaner swaps then most people can do in there back yards. Besides i like having someones ass on the line if somethings wrong with the swap. lol

I never doubt JG'S quality of work. JDM of Miami and JG Autoworks work together everyday and see alot of swaps coming and going. Costumers are satisfied with both the motor and the quality of work. It's a combination that you can never go wrong with. :bigthumbu

+1

honestly just save up and do it the right way. if u dont like the high prices then maybe this type of hobby is not for you..

Um just a thouught...theres dudes running zip-tied aero/bumpers and spray-painted cars as DD or drift cars (none of which i have a problem with BTW i like that shit)

Nigguh do that shit in ur back yard as long as somebody knows what theyre doing....
not to try to take any credit away from the quality work done by some shops...bc for 2large, thats a really good deal IMO
but that buncha bullshit about "if u dont like the high prices then this hobby isnt for you"
LMFAO C'mon homie....

First, dont attack me if you don't have any knowledge of who i am. If u haven't noticed that guy is Joker305 "tard". and don't tell me about backyard swaps. i've had a couple under my waist. all that body work (zipties,primer,wheels) bull you used as examples dont have any effect on having your car running. especially if he has no experience. trust me one day you will learn what quality work is buddy whether it comes from a home mechanic or from a respectable shop.

Last edited:
+1

LMFAO C'mon homie....

U need to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom