who wants to do my swap i will pay cash !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the swap is 2g's but look how much you get ok and its clean as fuck you just need to swing by the shop (jg) and see the work we do. dont do the swap in your back yard because i dont know how many people do that then go to the shop to get (wiring, fuel pump, intercooler w/piping, and bov) just to clear it up again the swap is 2g's with walboro 255, intercooler with polish 2.5 to 3" piping, hks bov, aviation wiring harness, a/c and powersteering. here is a pic of my car with was swaped about a year ago before the aviation wiring harness and polish intercooler piping
P7270265.jpg

so if i get a motor from jdm of miami for like 1800( just estimate) and they do my swap for 2 g's? around 3,800 maybe 4k? including those goodies????

finally moe i was waiting for you to post whats up its john
back on topic
like i have been saying its a bad ass deal if you have any questions the best thing to do is just swing by the shop and check out are current work we are open monday tru saturday 9 to 8 but just call ahead to make sure some one is there

That you would have to ask the shop you buy the motor from but remember that they make s13, s14 and s15 black tops. the newer years are the more expensive ones.

so if i get a motor from jdm of miami for like 1800( just estimate) and they do my swap for 2 g's? around 3,800 maybe 4k? including those goodies????

damn i got 2100...definitely will get in contact with moe and jg when i get them chips up:bigthumbu

+1

Originally Posted by ea95zenki
honestly just save up and do it the right way. if u dont like the high prices then maybe this type of hobby is not for you..

Um just a thouught...theres dudes running zip-tied aero/bumpers and spray-painted cars as DD or drift cars (none of which i have a problem with BTW i like that shit)
So...WTF is this shit about doing shit the "right way?"

Nigguh do that shit in ur back yard as long as somebody knows what theyre doing....
not to try to take any credit away from the quality work done by some shops...bc for 2large, thats a really good deal IMO
but that buncha bullshit about "if u dont like the high prices then this hobby isnt for you"
LMFAO C'mon homie....

Most of us are broke here just trying to do what we do...
Zipties, primer, mis-matched wheels, and home-swaps FTW!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom