Who is up for a meet in Coconut Creek?

hell yeah n if anybody fcks it up by draggin back there first of all dats retarded cuz i live in one of the communities back there n theres nothing but cops dat live back there

As long as nothing crazy goes down Creek cops are pretty straight when it come to exhausts and shit. MAYBE a little street sliding when its all clear but idk about drag racing lol. Friday night! 9:30! Ill be showing up around 10:15 or so. But tell everyone you know, especially ppl with 240s!

n if any problems happend ppl can just drive to my house n fix the problem there

Yeah, so if your having headlight probs or anything else, we will have alot more tools available to help. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
hell yea ill be there ill take the challenger cause my 240 is not ready but wiles and lyons sounds good 10 would be perfect

Well, you can always hit up the cypress meet on wed, the ramblewood meet on thurs, and the lyons meet on friday lol. And Creek cops are pretty straight, at least the few times I've had to talk to them they never said anything about my exhaust. He said he could give me a ticket if he wanted to, but he was cool about it.

i might try the wed and possibly the thursday ones. but there's too much shit that goes on friday night so i'll prob pass on that

nah yo...them creek cops dont really give a shit...i mean i dont even think they do there jobs no offense to them since every time i drive i speed at least 10 over the limit...lol...but i dont think they'll be a problem at the lyons and wiles meet...if its gonna be there ull see my car lol...which needs bigger rims lol...only Altima in Broward with Halos... :D

lol yeah the cops around my house ive asked them n all they say is as long as u dont do anything stupid they have no reason to waste there time n pull u over

lol yeah the cops around my house ive asked them n all they say is as long as u dont do anything stupid they have no reason to waste there time n pull u over
yea thats true...all i do is speed no stupid shit....
the creek cops are straight as hell man...shit sometimes they even walk around to look at the cars lol...seen it before lol...they were just loooking and were like "yo i want that"...lol...these cops are straight

Alright guys, this friday meet is only one day away. Lets get a good turnout, invite people you know, and for gods sake, lets get some more 240s!

Back
Top Bottom