Who is up for a meet in Coconut Creek?

JS

Bring Dem
Driver
Ok, so some people have been talking about the idea of having a meet, and I think we should get some peoples opinions on where/when to have it. The general Coconut Creek area is alot safer from the cops than Springs. 441 and Wiles? Although Wiles can be bad at times..... Well anyone got any ideas??

ATTN SFLD​
The friday meet is being moved to WEDNESDAY nights. Its still at Wiles and Lyons behind 7-11 around 9:30 or 10 is when we start arriving. We are moving the day so the meet time will not interfere with peoples friday night plans. :D Dont forget people!

Last edited:
I'm down, closer to me than the wiles meet, and i dont feel like dealing with the boca cops where the other thread is trying to get one going.

Yea, I said 441 and Wiles b/c there is the 24hr McDs there, so there is food near by for those hungry ppl. And we got the McDs parking lot, and Home Deopt lot too. But the Depot lot is kinda dark, so maybe McDs lot would be better? But really Im down for any good location. Anyone know of a good lot in Creek?

Last edited:
Fo Sho

Get the word out! We need some 240s too!

Last edited:
hell yeah lyons n wiles behind the 711 chris try n get dat permission so we can make this happend without having to get kicked out witch realy at night not many cops go in that parking lot so yeah lets make this happend

yo next friday lets make it happend

Last edited:
hell yeah lyons n wiles behind the 711 chris try n get dat permission so we can make this happend without having to get kicked out witch realy at night not many cops go in that parking lot so yeah lets make this happend

yo next friday lets make it happend

Haha you just like it cuz its so close to your house :laugh:
Friday sounds great to me. I get outta work at 10, so right after Ill be able to head over.

Haha you just like it cuz its so close to your house :laugh:
Friday sounds great to me. I get outta work at 10, so right after Ill be able to head over.

lol it being close to my house is a plus but it sounds like this area is better cuz all i hear about cs is people getting pulled over 1 out of 5 ppl dat go out there get pulled over for something so atleast this is closer to everybody n if any problems happend ppl can just drive to my house n fix the problem there

ok...das more like it.. im down. there is food and light. str8 240's...hondas can come at their own descretion...plus we can drag down the back of wiles!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom