Whats the Widest size wheel......???

since i totaly forgot about this thread since the op is a complete retard and wont roll his fenders. those pics you posted are no 17x8 -20.... sorry but they arent they fit weak as hell on that s13. you can run 17x9 +20 with no roll but why risk choping up your tires. you cant be low with that and if you are you will need to run neg camber end of story.

The wheels I posted are 17x9 +20, all around. No chopping tires, no rubbing fenders. And I have a roll, but that's it.

And second of all, dont you have like 17x8 +35 fucking sportmax on your car?

The wheels I posted are 17x9 +20, all around. No chopping tires, no rubbing fenders. And I have a roll, but that's it.

And second of all, dont you have like 17x8 +35 fucking sportmax on your car?

bwhahahahahaha no

like i said you will need some kind of pull.

i have 17x9 +28 i think or +22... i dont remeber with 10mm spacers all around.

BBS!

thanks come again.

bwhahahahahaha no

like i said you will need some kind of pull.

i have 17x9 +28 i think or +22... i dont remeber with 10mm spacers all around.

BBS!

thanks come again.

I was talking to buriatsu buddy, but great job failing.

And no for a 17x9 +20 you dont need a pull.

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

I win, thanks.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/IThaJokaI/IMG_0170.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/IThaJokaI/IMG_0118.jpg

I win, thanks.

he hasnt posted in quite some time so i assumed you were talking to me. not really sure how i failed on that one but ok.

your car isnt low so no you wouldnt need a pull. but you are running a decent amout of neg camber. which the op wanted none of.

he hasnt posted in quite some time so i assumed you were talking to me. not really sure how i failed on that one but ok.

your car isnt low so no you wouldnt need a pull. but you are running a decent amout of neg camber. which the op wanted none of.

Shit it was you that posted, -1 for me.

But my car isn't low, tucking tire in the rear isn't low? Maybe my front isnt, because my coils are maxed. Im waiting for my new mounts to get here.

The OP wanted nothing to do with camber or a pull. He is on lowering springs which isn't 1/2 as low as I am. He could get away with 17x9 +20 all around without camber or rubbing issues.

shouldnt of gotten s14 coilovers ...

My coilovers are custom made pride performance, made for s13s. They were made to perform awesome, not just be super low like people rocking broke ass megans.

This is the reason I can't go lower, my mount on left. New lowering mount on right.

ShortMount.jpg

L-O fuckin L.

Flush use to look good when fgts started fucking. There is one difference in the Sportmaxx rims I use to have, I bought them with the car I didn't go out of my way to buy them. You have the balls to go waste close to 1k to buy +20 offset.

ilu
-Buriantsu

L-O fuckin L.

Flush use to look good when fgts started fucking. There is one difference in the Sportmaxx rims I use to have, I bought them with the car I didn't go out of my way to buy them. You have the balls to go waste close to 1k to buy +20 offset.

ilu
-Buriantsu

I paid 400 for my wheels, with tires.

ilu too budday

you should still buy my sc61 btw xD

Back
Top Bottom