Whats the Widest size wheel......???

He said, widest without a roll/pull though. So he cant be super ill dorian, rockin some ssrs like you XD.

But seriously, you can fit atleast 9" in the rear and be low. My pic is 17x9 +20 without a roll, and I dont hit the fender lip unless i enter a corner super hard.

9" even 9.5" is butter. and if he doesnt even want to roll the lil lip inside the fender then he really isnt that worried about fitting wide wheels/tires, it seriously takes like 10 mins.

my new rear wheels are 12.5" no roll no pull...

just cut the hell off with flares. lol.

Yeah, Ive seen it. But the kid is looking for no roll, and no camber. Also no stretch, because hes in south america.

there you gooooooooooo!!! im in southamerica and streets here are really bad... i can still roll my fenders. Labor is cheap here...

the thing is that im gonna spend over 2K bringing the wheels here cuz we pay 19% custom fees here u know... now im deciding between 17 and 18 ... and i guess i would do fron 8" rear 9" ALSO TIRES are hard to get here... but not impossible... yall gotta give me tips to do this thing right cuz im spending alot of money...

i got tein stech with stock shocks, remember streets are bad... here...
17 or 18??

People posting photos stop please stop by far the most horrible fitments.

ive ran 10" +12

no pull
just roll and stretched

you had the 5zigens right? i wanna run 17x9 +20 (i think) in the front and 17x10 +12 in the rear. the only thing ill need is a roll? ill run negative camber but i dont want it to be too much

you had the 5zigens right? i wanna run 17x9 +20 (i think) in the front and 17x10 +12 in the rear. the only thing ill need is a roll? ill run negative camber but i dont want it to be too much

flat face fronts, concave rears. Very gay wheel to run in a stagger man, it looks whack.

But yes with a 235/40-45 and some camber you can run a 10 +12 on the rear.

believe me i would love to do 10s all around but it might stick out too much in the front

something like this guy here. IMO it flows nicely. but different strokes for different folks i guess
URASPAINTEDinstalled006.jpg

Last edited:
im well aware of that lol. im just using his old set up as an example cuz he had a good fitment

believe me i would love to do 10s all around but it might stick out too much in the front

something like this guy here. IMO it flows nicely. but different strokes for different folks i guess
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/kleen555/URASPAINTEDinstalled006.jpg

I just don't like non-concave mixed with concave wheels, looks weird as shit.

Why don't you get some fiberglass non-vented front fenders, and run 10s all around? It'll look pretty stock but it wont look homo as shit with non-concave fronts.

I planned to do the same thing, to run the 18x10 +22 gt-r wheels all around. But my Na KA said fuck you 30lb 18s :laugh:

Now I know this is an s14 and they have more room, but look how much better this looks.

ray01-1.jpg

100_2786.JPG

Just sayin xD

Last edited:
im looking at other sites and cant find if they make 9s staggered. if they did, i was thinking a 9 staggered with a slip on spacer in the front and 10s in the rear staggered

I had 17x8 -20 on a s13 with out a roll/pull, and I was super low.

I think he is saying, he doesnt want to pull his fenders. But he can fit lots of wheels, without doing either and he can still make it look dope as fuck.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/IThaJokaI/Mobile Uploads/0903091403a_90280.jpg?t=1253053041

17x9 +20 all around, no roll no pull. So please devil man, shut the hell up.

i love you multi quote.

since i totaly forgot about this thread since the op is a complete retard and wont roll his fenders. those pics you posted are no 17x8 -20.... sorry but they arent they fit weak as hell on that s13. you can run 17x9 +20 with no roll but why risk choping up your tires. you cant be low with that and if you are you will need to run neg camber end of story.

People posting photos stop please stop by far the most horrible fitments.

+ 1 million

im looking at other sites and cant find if they make 9s staggered. if they did, i was thinking a 9 staggered with a slip on spacer in the front and 10s in the rear staggered

Do you mean concave 9s? No they dont, which sucks dick. Because that would look ill as fuck, but sadly 8s and 9s have no concave choice >_>

this is my coupe on 8 fronts w/ spacers 9 rears with no spacers. I had 9s all around, but smashed 2 in a wreck.

IMG_0169.jpg

Back
Top Bottom