Whats the Widest size wheel......???

kneegra just get some 10" wide wheels in the back and 9"s in the front and your good to go. im running 17x9 +28 or 22, i think with 10mm spacers and i could do another inch in the rear no problem... but you will have to roll your inner fender. pulling or not will all depend on your ride hieght.

kneegra just get some 10" wide wheels in the back and 9"s in the front and your good to go. im running 17x9 +28 or 22, i think with 10mm spacers and i could do another inch in the rear no problem... but you will have to roll your inner fender. pulling or not will all depend on your ride hieght.

im planning of puttin tein stech springs, and i dont wanna Roll fenders... thats why my question is whats the widest i can go in the back... 18x9?
remmeber im putting springs....

maybe 18x8 rear 18x7 front??

withouth rollin fenders

Just roll your fenders and get some 18x9 front and 18x10 rear.

Its hard to fit 18x10 with a roll, he will atleast need a minor pull. And thats only talking +22. See below, 18x10 +22 and he has a pull going on.

fitment.jpg

I DONT WANNA ROLL MY FENDERSSSS........... 18x8 fron 18x9 rear?? would that fit without rolling fenders??? jut to let yall know im in peru and thank god labor is REALLY CHEAP HERE... :) ill be the first here with those work emotion xd9

I DONT WANNA ROLL MY FENDERSSSS........... 18x8 fron 18x9 rear?? would that fit without rolling fenders??? jut to let yall know im in peru and thank god labor is REALLY CHEAP HERE... :) ill be the first here with those work emotion xd9

probably the first to have them stolen...be careful

As long as the offset isnt too bad, you can fit 9s in the rear without a pull. Like 9" wide +10 to +20 offset, I have 17x9 +20 all around with no pull.

ok you want ganster size/fittment... but dont want to roll your fenders? whats the big deal to do that? also your questions is a loaded one. sure you could rock 8" wide wheels... but you will need a streched tire and you also wont be able to be low and you wont have flush sitting wheels, since you have some kind of thing against rolling your fenders..

ok you want ganster size/fittment... but dont want to roll your fenders? whats the big deal to do that? also your questions is a loaded one. sure you could rock 8" wide wheels... but you will need a streched tire and you also wont be able to be low and you wont have flush sitting wheels, since you have some kind of thing against rolling your fenders..

I had 17x8 -20 on a s13 with out a roll/pull, and I was super low.

I think he is saying, he doesnt want to pull his fenders. But he can fit lots of wheels, without doing either and he can still make it look dope as fuck.

0903091403a_90280.jpg

17x9 +20 all around, no roll no pull. So please devil man, shut the hell up.

lol @ 8" wheels in a thread about widest rear wheels for an s13...

holy google batman.

He said, widest without a roll/pull though. So he cant be super ill dorian, rockin some ssrs like you XD.

But seriously, you can fit atleast 9" in the rear and be low. My pic is 17x9 +20 without a roll, and I dont hit the fender lip unless i enter a corner super hard.

Back
Top Bottom