whats the fastest youve ever been caught speeding?

lol the funny part about the ticket was it got dropped in court because the dumbass cop spelled my name in the wrong order.

comin frm okee every night at 230am off the palmetto we use to pass the cops chilling at la careta at 114mph only because speed cut on the sileighty was 115mph lol under 18 ftmfw now im like a vieja. ran frm cops 3 times in da z32 neva got caught 15 years old wit a restricted no insurance no registration or valid tags dere was no way i was gon let my ass get caught i prob wont ever do it again da last time i ran i almost got da motorcycle cop killed by oncoming traffic

18 yrs old and dumb, going 103mph in a 30mph racing a supra(7mgte with mods) in my integra (boosted). I beat the supra but then a cop was coming, if I would have kept going the cop would have never caught me but I stopped with my friend and I went to jail my license was suspended.

The funniest shit though is that after I got out of jail I went to court and I was dismissed because I went to jail and the judge thought it was enough. My friend had to pay 300$ in fines lol, because he was charged with the ticket.

cuting off an undercover cop and running cuz he had no strobes and no siren i got 115 in a 70 and evadeing officer and since it was 5:30 on 595 you know it was reckless driveing as well

5:30 pm that is

^^ Yo, you need to hit me up when you get the chance.....

Long time ago when i had built a fully built EG hatch, i think it was about 4-5 yrs ago....I was racing a Porsche 911 turbo on 441 heading north from coconut creek.....the fastest i have ever gone in my life was when i was racing that guy in his $150,000 Porsche....well long story short, my 355whp civic took him like a monster....I was going 155mph in a 45 turning into 50mph.....

After the race, the Porsche followed me to a gas station just to ask what the fuck i had in that little thing, i told him $10,000 worth of performance upgrades under the hood! he was shocked....

That civic clocked at moroso a 11.25 @ 125mph with street tires! They threw me out cause no helmet, no roll cage...haha

going ft lauderdale on I-95 . cops says..supose to go 55mph . he stop me at 118mph i spent 20hours on miami dade county jail. lol. and my car 34 hours on the towing shit!

one of my dads friends got a ticket for 220 in a 65 on one of those tomahawks with the viper motor. cops were waiting for him. Lost his licence in the state or florida for life and spent 15 days in jail. lol by the way the guy is like 50. fuckin old people will never learn. -SAS

Aerok180 said:
^^ Yo, you need to hit me up when you get the chance.....

Long time ago when i had built a fully built EG hatch, i think it was about 4-5 yrs ago....I was racing a Porsche 911 turbo on 441 heading north from coconut creek.....the fastest i have ever gone in my life was when i was racing that guy in his $150,000 Porsche....well long story short, my 355whp civic took him like a monster....I was going 155mph in a 45 turning into 50mph.....

After the race, the Porsche followed me to a gas station just to ask what the fuck i had in that little thing, i told him $10,000 worth of performance upgrades under the hood! he was shocked....

That civic clocked at moroso a 11.25 @ 125mph with street tires! They threw me out cause no helmet, no roll cage...haha

i was gonna tell them about that lol..... 155mph in 45mph in ur civic, but in my car, on sawgrass, i got caught doing 112mph in a 65mph. I got like 6 tickets, the cop fucked me hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucken bald headed pig!!!! i hate state troopers, their the only cops that seem to like to pull me over, and bother me because my car is too low!!!

i had a state trooper pull me over because he thought my car wasn't street legal...

Back
Top Bottom