whats the fastest youve ever been caught speeding?

Gabe163 said:
^^^ Its called adrenaline and tunnel vision....well thats just me

no, what you described is stupidity while driving on a public street.

How the fuck do you get caught doing 142 mph? Keep going, get off at next exit if there is traffic and find a place to park away from the highway. \ go eat something then return to your man slaughter festival.

240SicknessX said:
no, what you described is stupidity while driving on a public street.

How the fuck do you get caught doing 142 mph? Keep going, get off at next exit if there is traffic and find a place to park away from the highway. \ go eat something then return to your man slaughter festival.

yeah for real to catch up to that would be a joke, and im sure that you were on a bike doing those speeds

Devil Man said:
yeah for real to catch up to that would be a joke, and im sure that you were on a bike doing those speeds

getting caught on a motorcycle is even more unrealistic IMO.

Devil Man said:
yeah this is true, but you cant beat radio waves... thats were the problem lies

If you know how to ride a motorcycle and have a little creativity in your mind you can evade police.

240SicknessX said:
If you know how to ride a motorcycle and have a little creativity in your mind you can evade police.

true, start making irashsonal moves and going opsite ways frmo them and just going nuts haha

Devil Man said:
true, start making irashsonal moves and going opsite ways frmo them and just going nuts haha

for serious, then you can hide a motorcycle easily for a few hours if needed.

yeah you know what i did once to evade a cop.... this is good.

i was going oh i dont know wasnt to fast about 15+ and i saw the cop pull out, so i speed up sweverd through traffic, then made a right, and poped my hood jumped out and lifted the hood and was looking under it. haha i saw him drive by, then i get back in the car after about 5 min. i see him as i drive back home and see he got the guy next to me, i frecked out and then laughed about it. my gf was in the car with me and couldnt belive it worked haha

167 in a 65. Lost licence for 6 months. spent 6 days in jail, and my eclipse was impounded and sold before i could get it out. lets here it for the state troopers and bring out the chopper on me. blocked off Hwy 27 with no place to go. lol :bigthumbu

107 in a 65
98 in a 55
127 in 65

I got about 6 others that under 90 lol my fuckin car insurance is $780 a month. -SAS

Last edited:
BiG MiKE said:
Get a bike... or a VERY WELL PAYING JOb!!! LOL that truly does suck tho insurance is raping u with no lube

yeah dude i got a good paying job and im still broke as hell. lol No bikes that was the ticket at 120. lol they pulled my bike licence. lol -SAS

Back
Top Bottom