What would you get?

If money wasnt an issue, which one would you get?

• 2005 WRX STI

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • 2006 Evolution VIIII

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
LMAO! Oh, Dan-Dan, theres one at carmax for 22k I believe...I think its an '04....its a vert though :-(. Oh, an Dan-Dan, if you do decide to get the one at my job, you HAVE to put ITBs or boost it. Either one!

They had a black '04 STI at Carmax w/ 7k miles....I wanted to cry. It was only $27,500. Thats an awesome deal. Someone buy it. lol.

<~~~ agrees with the pretty hot an tempting Altezza girl...those are good deals/ i always say go with what you know...if you are familiar with the Evo....do it meng!

J

Three5oZee said:
<~~~ agrees with the pretty hot an tempting Altezza girl...those are good deals/ i always say go with what you know...if you are familiar with the Evo....do it meng!

J

lmao. I agree. Thats why Im sticking to Toyota. Well, the Toyotas that have 2jz's since thats my specialty. But I am keeping my options open if, god forbid, I cant get the Supra.

ooooh, hmm, a surpa; my rival :D....350Z Vs. Surpa.... hmmm..... of course after i drop the 4.3 stoker kit in after the turbo in february...then i can hang...lol..damn non turbo cars :(....after the mods then i can talk trash :D )

J

Back
Top Bottom