What would you get?

If money wasnt an issue, which one would you get?

• 2005 WRX STI

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • 2006 Evolution VIIII

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Just wanna see everyone's opinion. I personally would get the STI. Oh man....a white one with a JUN stoker kit and a GT35R..... cusco suspension....yummy....

Last edited:
ehh if i had to choose i'd get the evo. just because i like the way it sounds over the sti lol. that and an AMS stroker kit with a GT42R turbo kit is just such a wonderful couple. ;)

STi cant beat the sound of flat 4's, plus i dont like mitsubishi too much......only problem with the subi's are ****y trannys and mitsubishi still cant build valve stem seals. Still rather have a S2000 or lotus exige lol they can keep there 300hp, just beat them around corners....although insurance on an sti and evo are probly cheaper....

Last edited:
Exactly. I love the sound of flat 4s. Plus the STI's interior is more comfortable. Although STI's have more body roll than Evos.....but that can be fixed.

DAMNIT MANNY, I KNOW MY DAMN MISTAKE! I COULDNT FIX IT!!!! lol

You know there was a white STI last night at the meet. He wasnt affiliated, but he was just parked next to us lol. It was SOOOO pretty, it had a lip and was dropped (probley on coilovers)

yo i hear my brother's subaru everyday and i can never stop loving how it sounds. Boxer 4s are sick. But the i also like EVOs.

Last edited:
STI all the way! the last great evo was the evo5 I dont really like the new ones...yea and the new sti's are kinda butt too...me likey the 05 style as well.

Well, seeing how one my good friends owns a white 05' STi I'll have to go with the Sti. He let's me drive it whenever hes down here. I'm use to 90-100whp(if I'm lucky lol) or so in the 86, having 300hp under my right foot is very addicting :D . I couldn't imagine Kumakubo's D1 car, must be amazing. So yeah. . .STi all the way but Evos are good cars too.

tsb-01.jpg

Yea, the 06's are discusting. But I drove an '04 STI all the way from orlando to here.....and let me tell you....that is the reason I am getting rid of my car. My car felt like a cow when I got back in it after driving the STI. It was so awesome! For an AWD car, that thing has some SICK top end!

I picked the EVO cause it more easier for me to do mods to the motor.
( STI being more harder cause never worked on a V-4 :D )

altezzagirl said:
You know there was a white STI last night at the meet. He wasnt affiliated, but he was just parked next to us lol. It was SOOOO pretty, it had a lip and was dropped (probley on coilovers)
yea i thought that was odd too that he wasnt affiliated,none the less it was tyte :)

I think that the new STIs are butt! but for some reason that one in the picture just caught my eye...it doesnt look too bad dressed up, but stock its a big cow!

An Sti.. EVo's Are Easier To Mod BUt At LEast Everywhere I Turn I See A DAmn Evo... MAybe Its BEcuase I Live BY The Wendys HAngout OFf I-75... BUt Either Way AN 05 Sti All Day...

definatley the STi, i've had 4 DSM's, 2 front wheel drive turbo and 2 awd turbo...their fast as hell, but those damn 4g63s are prone to blowing up, i blew every one of mine up...yes, the evo's 4g63 is a little better, but its still a 4g63. not to mention i've heard alot of people mod them and blow the engines, and after the stock state of the engine is altered the warranty is void...so ur stuck with a blown motor...so yeah, definatley the STi, and you just cant beat the intimidating grunt of a boxer engine.

Back
Top Bottom