What turbo is good for the KA??

T88 with a massive backhousing or a Super Thumper turbo... J.k Umm Gt30/ Gt35 try to get a small back housing if not your gonna spool around 4k or 4.5k rpm....

Small back housing quick spool, Big back housing late spool... What don't you understand? As for prices you can get a knock off turbo from ebay there like $200- $1,100 or get the real deal from $550- 2k i think... Just do research try this site out Drag240sx.com there all about racing they have info on Ka's, Sr's, I think Ca's tooo...

ebat t3/t4 turbo its like $200 shipped!!!!!!!!!! only ballers go big with ebay son!!!!!

^^ Lol I got a ebay turbo and soo far i can't complain the only bad thing is i got a big ass exhaust housing .84 FTL

mine came with .63 rear housing!! on the ka it was fucking awsome!!!!! used it for like 8 months the fail(lose oil pressure in the motor) no oil=no turbo but cant complain!! i know someone is going to post info on the diffrence of an ebay turbo compared to a ''real" but i really could careless!!!! ebay ftmfw

GT47GT42.jpg

Grow a sack fill it with some balls then buy this, GT47R should hit full boost at about 7k :bigthumbu

You want a T88 with a .82 back housing with an SS autochrome top mount manifold, imitation BOV, imitation Wastegate, a hacked stock maf, stock injectors, and last but not least.... go pay someone do an SR swap. Turbo KA is not for people who don't know about turbos.... too many details and things to do potentially do wrong if you have no idea what's up. Just buy an SR, pay someone to install it and just drive it at stock boost and be happy you didn't have to learn anything. Oh, and make sure you don't upgrade brakes or suspension so you can fit in with the other people who add power before being able to control it. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
^^^ Lol SS Auto Chrome FTL.... You should probably think about going SR just drop it in and your ready to go....

Back
Top Bottom