What do you do?

I am a Senior Claims Adjuster for Allstate Auto Insurance.
LOL. How can you be a "senoir" claims adjuster? I thought you just got the job.... I am a "Senoir" claims adjuster with Progressive so take that :laugh: . BTW-Being a claims adjuster sucks nutsack!!! Welcome to my hell :bigthumbu :p

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
i change oil and hate life.

ahaha,, I'm a lube guy on the weekends! not only do they drive their cars for 6+hrs before but dont you hate it when customers think their gonna sit in their car with the A/C running right up until the car is brought into the bay.... I mean WTF

Mobil Lube Express (Sat-Sun) SnappyDSL (Mon-Fri) MDC(Tues,Thurs) tight schedule, I miss sleeping and junkyards..... :(

work at a general repair shop fixing random bull shit cars and expensive ones to and on the off time i fix nissan's and performe modifacations in all sense's while i cope with my depression and bottel it all up and put a smile on hahahaha
oh i forgot to mention i sell drugs to hahahahahahahaha i would be balling if that was the case lololol

not a bad price, My hood is primered and my trunk is losing the clear, and I wanted to paint the grey part ( sideskirt lower 2 tone part) Alpine white with clear... yes for those parts hood,trunk, sideskirt area, lower front bumper, lower rear bumper.....

here's a little example of what i do.. i painted it blue (fiji blue) on the bottom and black with blue pearl on top. well on with the pics
what i started with
EDWARDCAR005.jpg

EDWARDCAR003.jpg

EDWARDCAR002.jpg

all taped up and ready for paint!!
EDWARDCAR006.jpg

EDWARDCAR009.jpg

with a little base on her..
EDWARDCAR015.jpg

EDWARDCAR014.jpg

all done and doing a little buffing!!
bluecar007.jpg

bluecar005.jpg

bluecar009.jpg

bluecar011.jpg

bluecar012.jpg

bluecar013.jpg

well hope you guys like !!!

kleen555 said:
LOL. How can you be a "senoir" claims adjuster? I thought you just got the job.... I am a "Senoir" claims adjuster with Progressive so take that :laugh: . BTW-Being a claims adjuster sucks nutsack!!! Welcome to my hell :bigthumbu :p

That is what they call me. Senior Claims Adjuster! w00t for me!

Jlego:
Nice work. How come you didn't pull the bumpers and tail lights? Wouldn't it have been easier?

The_Sinister_7 said:
The customer probably didnt pay enough or if it is his car he doesnt car if there is alittle red here and there.
yeah its my bro's and that pic was taken at 2am it was easier to just tape em up.. ;)

suaknee said:
nice work, did you do xero240's coupe?
no..

I work at NSU in Davie, I work in the service dept. all I do is move some furniture, set up some event and oh play some PS2 in my work van. Did I mention, "TUITION IS FREE!!"

Jlego, nice work, you do good work, you didn;t maaco the exhaust or anything,

anyways i work at Sherwin Williams,

Jlego if i get the paint that i need for you to paint along with the primer how much would you charge to do the work, entire car, aztec red with pearl that i might throw in it, or maybe a brighter red with glitter affect. let me know, and if its going to be hella expensive, then just the stock aztec red w/pearl

i sell...
im broke how ironic

Back
Top Bottom