Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a couple pics from two weeks ago, some of you guys are in the background lol
IMG_1352.jpg

so is the meet still at starbucks wednesday? whos going.. itll be the first one i go out to

??

Last edited:
so is the meet still at starbucks wednesday? whos going.. itll be the first one i go out to

??

sweetness im going ^_^ hope the turn out is well and everyone is mostly friendly lol its my first meet in a while, itll be me my fiancee and our chihuahua puppy twixie.:bigthumbu see everyone there:D

^LOL me and Gui and nat in the pic (and your "friend")

Jordan I'm tired of the FD, bring your other shit out

stop being pansies guys, introduce yourself to the first person you see, join the group, don't be a loner!

Yo it was nice to finally meet some of you! was awesome seeing all those cars out there.. and seeing each one with their owners own touch..

Who was the one with the blue z that i was talkin to?

And "dirty" nice talkin to u too.. hope that asshole got wat was comin to him

the meet was great i didnt get to introduce myself to everyone but next week i hope to meet some more of you, it was great finally seeing some other 240's out there, im used to being out numbered by sc's and supra's lol. See ya guys next week

hey guys sorry i couldnt make it out last wensday, ill should be there this wensday. Thanks to those who were giving me advice on installing the boost gauge. I finally got it in there without any issue this time and the car is pushing 12 psi right now, but since im close to the 1k mark on the motor build im thinking of installing the boost controller now ^_^, i want to bring it up around 20 psi. I saw some other cars running around 17 psi and at 450 whp since thats my goal i think 20psi should be an ok goal ^_^. Wish my luck and ill see ya guys this week, ill try and shoot some photos of the gauge install i think it deff needs a reinstall lol, i fed the vacuum hose from a hole right about the gas pedal and wrapped it around the center console and shoved it in the ash tray slot lol

just got off the phone with bladder, the news is he's running for president in 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom