Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt get there till like 10 but it didnt rain at all when i was there

i just fucking hated the drive back... alex and chris know why lol

same here, it woulda made more sense if they rolled up in their own cars, but i guess mess people know everybody in person

Last night was kinda weird! Most of the "usuals" showed up but then left for reasons beyond which I cannot post....next week, depending on the weather of course, it will be better. Show up next week, lots of new people to meet!

I drove up in the beat up hyundai xg350 that sounds funny......oh yeh and got the free taco bell, dont know if you were there at that point or not?

so where do you guys have the meet at? and how is it?
i bearly know any people from this site, so i dont really want to show up and feel left out lol
tell me about it so i know whats up..

the meets are so far for me lol im all the way in boca
last time i went it was only like 5 people and i didnt even know who they were lmao

we should do more meets up in the boynton/boca/deerfield area for the people that down live way the hell by cuba

anyone up for this?

the meets are so far for me lol im all the way in boca
last time i went it was only like 5 people and i didnt even know who they were lmao

we should do more meets up in the boynton/boca/deerfield area for the people that down live way the hell by cuba

anyone up for this?

you live far?
i live in jupiter
i want to go to a meet but its like over an hour just to get there

i live in boca like 45 min south of WPB and 45 min north of FTL

im in boynton like every other day tho by park vista

its about 1hr drive up and 1hr back to the meet for me. I won't be able to make it to this meet =[. The last meet i went to was over a month ago or so

yeah cause you live in like south south south south south miami hahaha and im like an hour north of north miami

my opinion, since we have countyline on wednesdays now, we should have a new day for the meet... or unelss countyline is every other wednesday, then the meets when theres no countyline?

but i think there should be other smaller meets for people that are further north, and then meets for people further south cause its like 15 bucks for me in gas to go to the meet and back, and it doesnt seem worth it unless theres a bunch of people there

anyone agree with me?

We should just meet in Countyline every Weds. event or no event. If not were is it gunna be held tonight?

-Buriantsu

yeah but the starbucks meet is like an hour drive south for some people

im just saying we should have other small meerts for the people in the boynton/wpb/boca/deerfield/etc. area, i think itd work out

and since its a closer travel a lot more people will come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom