Wedensday Towers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmm sexyness,, maybe you think u can give my roomates sis a ride in that just to give her alittle thrill.. lol

Ill go for some Slide Action. I got a camera too. I just need a passanger to hold it. LOL

BTW Mike what Manifold is that? and Do you notice a difference with the Header Wrap?

z4k said:
Ill go for some Slide Action. I got a camera too. I just need a passanger to hold it. LOL

BTW Mike what Manifold is that? and Do you notice a difference with the Header Wrap?
im gonna pop my head in tonight 2 there..giv me a ring zak we can ride out..i even hav my drifto's on :bigthumbu

inside shots suck... there all shakey and the view isnt the best ill take turns filming outside if someone wants to do the same for me..... which lot are you guys going to be in?

gcliff said:
ummmm sexyness,, maybe you think u can give my roomates sis a ride in that just to give her alittle thrill.. lol
Thnx :D .... im alwayz down to give a cheap thrill :D lol
z4k said:

That my friend is a MEGAN RACING MANIFOLD with DEI HeatWrap... Yes ive noticed a HUGE decrease in engine bay temps and for some reason it soundz a bit quieter(Sp.?) and runs really smooth all around. But yeah worth the $$$ b4 that i had all kinds of wires and heatshrink literally dripping from the heat of it...

BTW ill be @ the Arbys lot if there is parking

BiG MiKE said:
Thnx :D .... im alwayz down to give a cheap thrill :D lol

That my friend is a MEGAN RACING MANIFOLD with DEI HeatWrap... Yes ive noticed a HUGE decrease in engine bay temps and for some reason it soundz a bit quieter(Sp.?) and runs really smooth all around. But yeah worth the $$$ b4 that i had all kinds of wires and heatshrink literally dripping from the heat of it...

BTW ill be @ the Arbys lot if there is parking

I believe the quieter part. The piping is thin can they can be noisey so it must help to insulate it.

Ill be at Arbys too

nfs_emo_fag said:
inside shots suck... there all shakey and the view isnt the best ill take turns filming outside if someone wants to do the same for me..... which lot are you guys going to be in?

I know a trick. Dan taught me. Works wonders.

jiffy lube, but in the afternoon, i get up for college, to miss traffic cause its a bitch ,,

easy ass job, easy as life, somewhat

gcliff.. that chic was def. a hottie!

good find lol

nice meeting some of u newer guys! see we dont bite.. lol

but manny farts HAHAHAHAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom