Wedensday Towers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't people get the Dunkin Donuts started again. Cops usually don't fuck with people back there. At least from what I know of... I've marked that place up at midnight many times... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rb_reds13 said:
Why don't people get the Dunkin Donuts started again. Cops usually don't fuck with people back there. At least from what I know of... I've marked that place up at midnight many times... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
yea pines blvd rite? lets git r done!

last night was a good night... regardless of the lights going out... its been a while since i've been with all of you guys and just chilled like that. and i agree Juan's car looks like sex

yeah it was nice seeing juan, and bladder out there.. and everyone.. juans car.. i already told him.. SEX.. lol =) But very awesome. I love how we havent been getting kicked out anymore from it.. ARBYS FTW lol

J30 Meghz said:
yeah it was nice seeing juan, and bladder out there.. and everyone.. juans car.. i already told him.. SEX.. lol =) But very awesome. I love how we havent been getting kicked out anymore from it.. ARBYS FTW lol

yeah but the Arby's manager was scarry looking, after you left he stood outside and was stareing at us for about an hour. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom