Wedensday Towers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed quite a big turnout. Spool up racing was there along with the usual FMDT guys, and so on.

I'll be there this week selling stickers @ $5. Please bring exact change. Seriously, exact change only. So 5 $1 or 1 $5 bills is acceptable.

Yeah I go to Towers on Wednesdays. I drive a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant. I hang out with the Over The Limit Car Club sometimes. Somewhat unofficial member, but it's all good. At least now everyone goes to the main parking lot instead of Taco Bell. The manager had a habit of calling the cops and moving out the masses. Anyway hoping to see you guys next week there. I will be making a guest appearance lol.

thats cool and all. dont bring ur car club over,

we dont go to towers on weds to race or any bullshit like that, if u come into the parking lot where we chill and rev ur engine or ur blarring ur music u will be asked to leave and probably be made fun of.

we got strict guidelines!

AR said:
thats cool and all. dont bring ur car club over,

we dont go to towers on weds to race or any bullshit like that, if u come into the parking lot where we chill and rev ur engine or ur blarring ur music u will be asked to leave and probably be made fun of.

we got strict guidelines!

I used to race but haven't done it in a year and don't plan too, I sort of grew out of that bad habit. Also as for blarring my music and revving my engine, I have no system, and my exhaust needs a resonator so I do rev it lol. Hell I don't even shift the gear above 3k just so I can keep a low tone. Anyway I am a gold Galant. :bigthumbu

soon as my car is el finito and running, i shall show at teh spotz0rs... probably next two weeks or so.

Hopefully I get to show up. I'm scheduled to help someone with their Rebel, so I don't know how it's going to affect my trip to Towers. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom