Websites to buy houses.....NEED HELP!!!

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
Looking to buy a house while its still a buyers market, I just wanted to see if anyone knew any good websites to check out and tips on what i should look for, any help is much appreciated I only have 50k to play with im looking for something cheap and may need a little work but not a shit hole in the ghetto so lmk thanks...

you have 50k ready for a down? or you need your total mortgage to be 50k? call me or text me tom ill help you out.. im house shopping to and a few others on this site ive talked to. i got a couple sites saved at my job i can send your way.

Yea buy now, i just purchased a house april 1st. I got it foreclosure for $170k, the house forclosed for $455k, it was a steal of a deal.

I was gonna tell you to talk to Pancho, but he beat me to it. Good luck carlos

Still not a buyers market... Property values are still plummeting. I bought an apartment in this "buyers market" at a steal for 90k maybe 6 months ago. It's worth 70k now. Hold your money my friends... Wait a bit longer. This housing market is in shambles... especially now... it will get worse :/

i am currently looking a house as well. i am interested in this information as well. i am goig to PM you pancho.

Still not a buyers market... Property values are still plummeting. I bought an apartment in this "buyers market" at a steal for 90k maybe 6 months ago. It's worth 70k now. Hold your money my friends... Wait a bit longer. This housing market is in shambles... especially now... it will get worse :/

When you purchased this apartment what was the appraisal at? Was it a short sale? Foreclosure? FSBO? Also what about the neighborhood? How many of the surrounding apartment buildings and units in your building are being foreclosed?

i am currently looking a house as well. i am interested in this information as well. i am goig to PM you pancho.

PM'd back. pm me your # I'll call you later so we can chat boo.

Last edited:
ya u guys r luck, i got my house a couple of months before everything went down hill, and now i owe more that its worth,
but i can still afford it so its all good i dont plan on tryen to sell anyways

ya u guys r luck, i got my house a couple of months before everything went down hill, and now i owe more that its worth,
but i can still afford it so its all good i dont plan on tryen to sell anyways

Yea man I know it sucks and unfortunately a lot of people are in that boat to. But I love you so it’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom