We are new in drifting.

To YA'LL

What up SFLDrifters !

Thanks for the good coments on Guatemala Drifting.
We are starting down here and we do apreciate the good advice and completely disaprobe the bad coments.

I ve been drifting underground for some time now and I like that this is becoming a more popular sport. We need more and more practice that is for DAM sure and we have the spirit to aim for perfection. So dont trash us down with stupit coments please.

We'd like to see some SFL and other U.S. Drifters down here to share some experience as well as show off their skills...

Like Local girls ? bring some American Booty along to trade in :bigthumbu

That said, lets make a big Drift comunity instead of attacking our fellow drifters !

Peace Brothers

What up SFLDrifters !

Thanks for the good coments on Guatemala Drifting.
We are starting down here and we do apreciate the good advice and completely disaprobe the bad coments.

I ve been drifting underground for some time now and I like that this is becoming a more popular sport. We need more and more practice that is for DAM sure and we have the spirit to aim for perfection. So dont trash us down with stupit coments please.

We'd like to see some SFL and other U.S. Drifters down here to share some experience as well as show off their skills...

Like Local girls ? bring some American Booty along to trade in :bigthumbu

That said, lets make a big Drift comunity instead of attacking our fellow drifters !

Peace Brothers

I'm down to come teach anytime.

Back
Top Bottom