We are new in drifting.

seems like the guys who 'almost' got the turn were trying to throw too much angle for the speed and power they had.

there is no evidence that they don't KNOW the line, they just might not be able to control the slide well enough to be ON it. Lots of people in FL drift community KNOW what a line is, but throw a few cones out and tell them to clip it.... that number drops dramatically. Thats the hard part of drifting yo.

Anyone see Downsouth understeer at the beginning? Thats where Ericks old car went.

Anyone see Downsouth understeer at the beginning? Thats where Ericks old car went.

karma will get you...

im sorry i just watched the video.. its awsome that you guys are supporting the scene. just wondering why nobody linked the course or is that one sweeper the whole shabang?? not tryin to be a dick just wondering

the first thing I did before drifting was racing lines too!!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1259/verte.jpg

Racing Line lol. er stripe.

seems like the guys who 'almost' got the turn were trying to throw too much angle for the speed and power they had.

there is no evidence that they don't KNOW the line, they just might not be able to control the slide well enough to be ON it. Lots of people in FL drift community KNOW what a line is, but throw a few cones out and tell them to clip it.... that number drops dramatically. Thats the hard part of drifting yo.

It just seems to me that most people say they know the lines around here, then when they get in the car and slide, they completley forget everything about that and just try to stay in slide. But yea I understand they're starting off just critism.

Last edited:
I'm on the video, i drive the white S13, i dont know about the line or anything else, we are just trying with no theory or anyone teaching us.

We know we need to improve A LOT, but at least we are trying and we will happily receive any helpful comments.

tnx

safety for spectators... omg.. u guys r just asking for some "most shocking moments caught on camera" footage... pretty cool lil turns tho

I'm on the video, i drive the white S13, i dont know about the line or anything else, we are just trying with no theory or anyone teaching us.

We know we need to improve A LOT, but at least we are trying and we will happily receive any helpful comments.

tnx

get everyone to pitch in for the flight and I'll come teach you guys for an event. that'd be fun as hell.

thats a baller ass turn, deff looks like sometin outta 'most shocking videos' tho

No Drift Theory sucks. people learning bad habits will hold all of you back. Watching the big weight transfers from grassroots japanese events might help some of you more understand entries. Sending Jason down there so far has been the only thing posted in three pages that might help you.

Back
Top Bottom