WARNING South Florida Scammer Anthony Swan Slidewayz.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i remember it did not go smooth. ^ i would like paul to clear this is i'm wrong

first off, the bmc was a big fuck up on anthonys part! it wasnt a few day problem it was weeks! hes a fuckn scummbag for the shit he pulled! the only way i got my part was i had to file a paypal dispute! him and his girl both playe phone games and never gave me a thruth full answer! theres been a threaded posted on here that explained my frustration! when i finally received my part, the box was soaked in brake fluid, not a little, but soaked, fuckn douche!

now as for the mafs, i never knew it was him, never said names just called ask to buy them, picked them up and paid! it was just a business transaction.

but either way ive ad a back experence with him, i would of never done business with him again!

either or, hes a fuckn cocksucker! enjoy!:bigthumbu

iy0itj.jpg

ive never had a problem with him..
and he lets me use his tire machine :bigthumbu

Ya boy another up for anthony i just keep seeing positives coming from people. This thread has gone gay no one can prove that i am wrong with the statements ive posted. This forum will be held responsible if anything happens to Anthonys/Ericas property/ or to them selfs cause to keep this thread going is a violation of the law and you guys cant even follow your own Terms of Agreement.

uhhh, we know where he lives.
im guessing his girl drives that scion, and we see his car and his license plate.
Why not just comfront him face to face and let him spill the beans. geeez
I know exactly where he lives, been there before too.
He must live with his rents or his girlfriends rent because that house in wellington isnt affordable by none of us on this forum.
But if its the house in Lake Worth, thats understandable.
By the way, anybody have that Lake Worth adress?
I live in Greenacres, so a drive to Wellington or Lake Worth isnt hard at all.

Stop bitching and making all this controversy.
Somebody just find him and all of this could end.
Damnit!
:)
:)

Ya boy another up for anthony i just keep seeing positives coming from people. This thread has gone gay no one can prove that i am wrong with the statements ive posted. This forum will be held responsible if anything happens to Anthonys/Ericas property/ or to them selfs cause to keep this thread going is a violation of the law and you guys cant even follow your own Terms of Agreement.

OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN CALL THE COPS FAGGOT SO THEY CAN LEAVE YOUR COCKSUCKING ASS ON HOLD FOR LIKE 5 HOURS TO FIND OUT NOTHING CAN BE DONE

this ***** is deffinately white lol you should try help me howard :laugh:

reminds me of how my mom gets paranoid when i send her text messages with illegal info like how i get hooked up satelite :O oh kno i let it slip!im going to jail! i also pirate music!!!

im gettin death row for sure

This forum will be held responsible if anything happens to Anthonys/Ericas property/ or to them selfs cause to keep this thread going is a violation of the law and you guys cant even follow your own Terms of Agreement.

lawlz. anyone down for a road trip?

Last edited:
howly crap his g/f is ugly...
That has nothing to do with the subject at hand ,wow very immature.
Why did the guy fail to return the maf in the first 30 days ? And most buisness's will not accept returns after 30 days. Why would there be any exceptions for this guy? Also why ban this person because this problem does not involve individual's on this site or the site itself.

240sxcamper said:
you put up of the conversion that this kid made on the forums on all the sites you did before Anthony comes after you to. He already has police case #'s against this guy and is going to sue and press charges of Stalking, Harassment, and other charges so up too you what you wanna do. Hes also going to go after bladder for allowing this for this long.

Thread Is A Violation Of US Privacy Act... - using personal information to disadvantage of US citizen -

Title 18, Section 1834(ab)(1) originally provided that anyone who knowingly accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access and obtains classified information of someone or something "with the intent or reason to believe that such information so obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage or disadvantage of a United States Citizen" is subject to a fine and/or imprisonment for not more that ten years (for a first offense).

So let me get this straight you are going to sue someone for exposing you as a scam artist. I know this isn't the only person you have ripped off. If you would simply do legit business deals deliver what you say you will, when you say will. you guys wouldnt be having this problem but really any respect you had with the drifting community is now gone because of YOUR actions no one elses.

Besides all he did was compile that info into one place. All of it was already made availible on the internet by the both of you. You put the addresses and phone numbers and other info out yourself all he did was put it in one place again no one to blame but yourselves.

I posted this here since I could not reply to his PM

Last edited:
240sxcamper. once anthony decides to press charges against bladder or martin or whoever he wants to do it to, someone will file a fraudulent case against slidewayz.net aka anthony &/or pierce since he is the registered owner of slidewayz.net (surprised no one's done it yet)

so either way his best bet is to just drop the charges.

anyways. to the rest of the guys that got burned by slidewayz.net:

http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact take that link to the Attorney General's Office of Florida, fill out the info need and they will take the investigation from there. Or guide you the right way.

public business info provided by www.sunbiz.org florida's website to register a business --> business look up

sorry i dont think anthony can get me for posting already public information that i found on a government website. (I've registered two other businesses in the state of florida.)

then you can go to whoIS.net type in slidewayz.net and find more readily available public information ---> which then with a click of a button check the godaddy site where slidewayz.net is registered and find out who really owns that site and all the other stuff related to it.

so really theres alot of information about slidewayz.net and its owners. i didnt find anything on erika but i didnt look hard enough. and its not called harassment or stalking because i did all this research in a matter of an hour and a half. I was not provoked into doing it, i just wanted to prove that you could legally find information on the internet so I am not in violation of the US privacy act.

but if you plan on pressing charges on me I doubt you will get very far.

i think if i wasnt so tired of reading i could find all the other information as well. i guess all those case investigators are violating the US privacy act as well when they do investigations on public domains such as myspace, facebook, hi5, myyearbook, friendster, findapix, etc... however would they do their job?

i knew it, lawyers were dirty dirty dirty people. :p

240sxcamper. once anthony decides to press charges against bladder or martin or whoever he wants to do it to, someone will file a fraudulent case against slidewayz.net aka anthony &/or pierce since he is the registered owner of slidewayz.net (surprised no one's done it yet)

so either way his best bet is to just drop the charges.

anyways. to the rest of the guys that got burned by slidewayz.net:

http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact take that link to the Attorney General's Office of Florida, fill out the info need and they will take the investigation from there. Or guide you the right way.

public business info provided by www.sunbiz.org florida's website to register a business --> business look up

sorry i dont think anthony can get me for posting already public information that i found on a government website. (I've registered two other businesses in the state of florida.)

then you can go to whoIS.net type in slidewayz.net and find more readily available public information ---> which then with a click of a button check the godaddy site where slidewayz.net is registered and find out who really owns that site and all the other stuff related to it.

so really theres alot of information about slidewayz.net and its owners. i didnt find anything on erika but i didnt look hard enough. and its not called harassment or stalking because i did all this research in a matter of an hour and a half. I was not provoked into doing it, i just wanted to prove that you could legally find information on the internet so I am not in violation of the US privacy act.

but if you plan on pressing charges on me I doubt you will get very far.

i think if i wasnt so tired of reading i could find all the other information as well. i guess all those case investigators are violating the US privacy act as well when they do investigations on public domains such as myspace, facebook, hi5, myyearbook, friendster, findapix, etc... however would they do their job?

i knew it, lawyers were dirty dirty dirty people. :p

uuffff... ANNA!!! i <3 you.

That has nothing to do with the subject at hand ,wow very immature.
Why did the guy fail to return the maf in the first 30 days ? And most buisness's will not accept returns after 30 days. Why would there be any exceptions for this guy? Also why ban this person because this problem does not involve individual's on this site or the site itself.

if u dont like it..... gtfo :slap:

Last edited:
his possible home address and a whole bunch of info on him has been posted...
what I don't understand is why no one goes to his house with a metal pipe, and beats the living shit out of him?
a lot of people claim they know where him and his fatty master live, so have at it!

EDIT: I saw him and it, at the last Countyline! Perfect opportunity then people! lol.

Didn't the guy buy the mafs off ebay from anthony? So how does it have to do with his website which only sell's new parts?

Last edited:
Didn't the guy buy the mafs off ebay from anthony? So how does it have to do with his website which only sell's new parts?

he didn't buy the mafs through ebay. or this site. but since he lives in S.Florida, and this is a S.Florida community, he is letting us know to be cautious when dealing with this guy as he scammed him. And he already has another thread on this forum for bad feedback bullshit. :bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom