Warehouse Mini Drift Event

drftns14 said:
dont worry i had waviers made and all drivers had to sign it, no john handcock no drifting that simple,. im not a noob to this stuff, when i have my warehouse drifts they are done legit like full events are run, im not stupid!
good job then mang.... pics thuogh next time :D

Yea... crazy waivers too... asked me for my name and the date like 10 times lol It was legit tho.

i had a great time even though i blew my head gasket no biggie though ill defenitly be at the next one if im invited back

yes we did, but we are all pretty busy working on our cars, and stuff working out kinks for Feb. I'm sure We'll have the Video up soon just hang tight :p

1+ week and no video from either MyCulture or Spool up? Come on guys!!! Still dying to see those vids :)

- Erick

i keep asking the people with the vids to post but everyone is either to busy! or to lazy todo it but one of these days it will be posted and trust me if so i will show and tell all!! and yes bladder if you were there it would of been post the same night but sorry what can ya do???

drftns14 said:
i keep asking the people with the vids to post but everyone is either to busy! or to lazy todo it but one of these days it will be posted and trust me if so i will show and tell all!! and yes bladder if you were there it would of been post the same night but sorry what can ya do???

joo need the tri-pod

bladder
z4k
ME

teh 3 uber jdm photographers on here! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom