Warehouse Mini Drift Event

SORRY TO INFORM GENTELMEN & LADIES THE MINI EVENT SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!!!

Yo spool up.....make sure you PM me with directions date and time, Aero K will be there but no drifting, just supporting you guys and hanging out....get back at me

Yea, it was great. The floor was tricky, but it was fun. I thought I blew my engine, but extzz (Luis I believe his name was), and Jorge reminded me of the blue top 4AG problem. When drifting, or doing donuts at really high rpm, oil seeps into the intake manifold, making it look like I burned a piston ring or valve stem seal. I was glad my car was ok, and thanks to everyone who was concerned. I can't wait to see pics and vids of me sucking. lol.

jdm ae86t said:
Yea, it was great. The floor was tricky, but it was fun. I thought I blew my engine, but extzz (Luis I believe his name was), and Jorge reminded me of the blue top 4AG problem. When drifting, or doing donuts at really high rpm, oil seeps into the intake manifold, making it look like I burned a piston ring or valve stem seal. I was glad my car was ok, and thanks to everyone who was concerned. I can't wait to see pics and vids of me sucking. lol.
lol i thought that both you and e30_gansta had blown their engines :D 4age ftw

but wuup wuup it was off the hook i wanna see that pic and vid thread up RIGHNOW!

Hey thanks for the invite, I had a great time. Although the floor was tricky it was still a blast. I'm still a little high from all the smoke :bigthumbu and the shit coming out of my nose looks 2 tires worth of rubber but I was all worth it. Thanks again.

jdm ae86t said:

Yeah thats infamous on the bluetop 4ag, it happen to me awhile back. One of the reasons I had to make an oil catch can. It sucks when you forget and then have the oil overflow the catch can :eek: . Sounds like you guys had fun, maybe next time around I'll go, I'm kinda busy now with some work on the car.

Last edited:
Well I hope you guys had a great time I for one did and want to personally thank each and every one of you that came out. I don't think things could have ran any smoother... We had a great time , good amount of seat time while practicing a tricky surface with car destructing obstacles , and had a chance to meet new people. Once again thank you for coming out and enjoying yourselves. SPOOL UP RACING gives a big thankyou to all..

Back
Top Bottom